By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First day Sales in Japan - WKC sold.........

White Night Chronicles sold somewhere around 100,000 on it's first day

good numbers but i see better,however they say it sold out so it can have more legs

link,http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=slv&lp=xx_en&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fameblo.jp%2Fget6-2

Around the Network

I hoped for better, the question is will it have legs?

100k on one day? and that is a bad thing?

I think its great, can it do 200k in one week? Im sure it can

this is thread #3

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

but still a unreliable source in my opinion. i will just wait for famitsu

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

its not bab, but when i see pes2009 it did better in its first day,WKC the first big jrpg for the ps3 should do a lot better

Serious_frusting said:
this is thread #3

really sorry dude but i didnt see the other thread

playnext3 said:
its not bab, but when i see pes2009 it did better in its first day,WKC the first big jrpg for the ps3 should do a lot better

come'on man dont compere it with PES09, the japs are mad with PES games. WKC is a new IP. It did great

Serious_frusting said:
but still a unreliable source in my opinion. i will just wait for famitsu

yeah you right,i read somewhere that this source give the minimum numbers so it could be a bit higher than that

Cthulhu said:
playnext3 said:

come'on man dont compere it with PES09, the japs are mad with PES games. WKC is a new IP. It did great

hmm,,,.okay you right but it just i was waiting for more than that,when i compare it with lost odessy and the last remnant it did better