By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Looks like Forza 3 will not compete with GT5 in 2009...

Bboid said:

Beginning to think this thread was only started to perpetuate a fanboy argument.  Your inclusion of killzone 2 (not even released)and r2 as sony killers to Halo and gears has only derailed your own thread about a complete different genre of game.

Wrong... It was included to show that commercialy less successful games of same genre are competition to games that are considered genre front runners...as long as those games are critically successful. You can pretend GT series is untouchable...but if Forza 3 goes up against it the same holiday season, and provides the a better gaming experience, next GT game may not be as coveted as the next Forza game...and vice versa.

Happened to rockband/guitar hero if you havent noticed...

Around the Network

Huh?

Why are they taking so long? This was the only title next year that was going to make the J man borrow his friends ps3 , wtf is up?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Gran Turismo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Forza and that will never change, GT is known all around the motor industry while Forza is nothing. This is one thing which will never change, GT will always be better well known and sell more then Forza.

@rpg

don't break Xbox 360 fans heart man,,,that's just mean ;)

yea sony really needs to title in Europe、It's going to be really hard to stop 360 if it gets to build up enough momentum in Europe.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

@The J man- your sig is stealth trolling.

On topic, is this article legit? i dont believe it. :J

In a more idealist world, this is a horrible move for Sony. They should have their biggest games out so that more people are interested in buying their console. I don't know what development has been like for this game though, so maybe they're doing the best they can. The guy in the interview really doesn't seem that enthusiastic about this game though, it almost felt like he didn't care at all. I wonder why?

Oooo wait , does this game have custom soundtrack? Every racing game need custom soundtracks

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
@The J man- your sig is stealth trolling.

On topic, is this article legit? i dont believe it. :J

Huh?

How so?

SpartanFX said:
@rpg

don't break Xbox 360 fans heart man,,,that's just mean ;)

I could care less which one sells more and which one is known throughout the industry. Gameplay matters...and also having a game come out is nice.

All of you saying that GT is completely untouchable are acting quite irrational. You guys remind me of how Sony acted before the PS3 launched...and they are in last place now. Im not saying tha tForza 3 is taking GT down as the main driving sim...but some other game might. The main game designers behind GT may leave polyphony...you never know people.