By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
iberz said:
Well I'm a homo denier. As in I don't think they exist. Homosexuality is like a placebo effect. I mean everyone likes the opposite sex, if so called 'lesbians' didn't, why do they need to emulate a male body part during their practises in the form of dildos and whatnot?

You obviously know very little about female anatomy.  I feel more sorry for you about that than the fact that you deny homosexuality even exists.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

This is what I wanted to post originally, comedian, Louie CK's position on gay marriage.  There's many a true word spoken in jest.  His observations show how assinine and rediculous people's reactions to gay marriage really are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPvVnrV1tow

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

I don't know if I'm supposed to think that's funny, or if I should feel like I got owned. It feels like a little of both.

...Hell?...

I dont hate them... actually I dont care about them just as I dont care about gay people... so yeah, Im indifferent when it comes to this discussion :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network
iberz said:
Well I'm a homo denier. As in I don't think they exist. Homosexuality is like a placebo effect. I mean everyone likes the opposite sex, if so called 'lesbians' didn't, why do they need to emulate a male body part during their practises in the form of dildos and whatnot?

you know there is a thing called clitoris, you can stimulate it, and lesbians do scissors if you know what i mean.

This Homophobiphobia is getting out of hand!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz