By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

whats wrong with homophobia? I have the right to not like certain people. And its not like I express my dislike of homosexuals publicly like the pope, i keep it to myself mostly. Well or around my friends i know are straight.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
whats wrong with homophobia? I have the right to not like certain people. And its not like I express my dislike of homosexuals publicly like the pope, i keep it to myself mostly. Well or around my friends i know are straight.

If your 'homophobia' never goes beyond self opinion & belief, that's okay...

It only becomes destructive when someone advocates the killing or harm of those who are gay.  Therefore, if anyone, including the pope, speaks out against it, I think it is their right.  So long as that personal distaste for the lifestyle doesn't advocate or encourage people to cause harm to those who are.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I don't see why people judge others on things like sexual orientation, people should be judged on who they are as persons, not on who they want to roll around in the sack with. Personally I have no problem with Homosexuals, especially Lesbians, in fact there is nothing hotter than girls having sex with other girls.

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

WessleWoggle said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
I don't see why people judge others on things like sexual orientation, people should be judged on who they are as persons, not on who they want to roll around in the sack with. Personally I have no problem with Homosexuals, especially Lesbians, in fact there is nothing hotter than girls having sex with other girls.

You know, for some reason when I accepted my bisexuality, girl on girl action stopped exiting me.

My condolences

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Homophobes are the new racists.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Most of homophobes are gay ... I know what I'm talking about :) Give em 5 beers and they'll turn into perfet F**** buddies!

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I can honestly say from experience that homophobic people are the stupidest people alive.

One of them punched me in the face for wearing a pink shirt ON HALLOWEEN TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY.

I don't know if you can get any dumber than that guy.

Nah, racists are dumber.

At least with homophobes (and their inane opinions), many of them believe homosexuality is a choice. Therefore, people choose to be gay and bring it upon themselves.

With racism, what you got? A lucky draw of the cards that made you white (or whatever color)? As if "winning" the genetic lottery is something to go around patting yourself on the back over.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Fear of never having enough money is how money leads to evil.

Fear of not getting what you deserve while other people get more is how greed/selfishness leads to evil.

Fear is the root of all evil.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Well I'm a homo denier. As in I don't think they exist. Homosexuality is like a placebo effect. I mean everyone likes the opposite sex, if so called 'lesbians' didn't, why do they need to emulate a male body part during their practises in the form of dildos and whatnot?

Currently Playing: Gears 2, World at War, GTA IV, Banjo Nuts and Bolts

The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Stephen Hawking

iberz said:
Well I'm a homo denier. As in I don't think they exist. Homosexuality is like a placebo effect. I mean everyone likes the opposite sex, if so called 'lesbians' didn't, why do they need to emulate a male body part during their practises in the form of dildos and whatnot?

Do I really have to post after this guy?  What an idiot.  If someone has sex with a person of the same sex, ie. a 'homosexual' they are homosexual.  I know people who have had sex with people of the same sex.  These people are homosexuals.  They exist.  Therefore, homosexuals exist.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe