By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Fear is the root of all evil that I know.

Around the Network

Homophobes (some not all) think that by showing hate towards homosexuals they cover their true identity. I think most of them are homosexuals but are afraid to accept it. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for them.

No one has the right to hate someone for who they are. Live your life, be yourself but do not hurt anybody.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I can honestly say from experience that homophobic people are the stupidest people alive.

One of them punched me in the face for wearing a pink shirt ON HALLOWEEN TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY.

I don't know if you can get any dumber than that guy.

colonelstubbs said:
Homophobes have small brains. I dont mind homosexuals as long as they dont try their tricks with me

There is some serious stereotyping in these posts.
I know it's the "in" thing to hate on homophobes in this thread but jeez...

Personally, I don't think I'll ever understand Homophobia, or almost all phobias I don't have for that matter.
A phobia is described as a persistent, abnormal, irrational fear.
Some people are phobic to spiders, to babies and even pretty women. It doesn't necessarily mean they're stupid.

Also, I agree with the Dude's way of thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I can honestly say from experience that homophobic people are the stupidest people alive.

One of them punched me in the face for wearing a pink shirt ON HALLOWEEN TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY.

I don't know if you can get any dumber than that guy.

colonelstubbs said:
Homophobes have small brains. I dont mind homosexuals as long as they dont try their tricks with me

There is some serious stereotyping in these posts.
I know it's the "in" thing to hate on homophobes in this thread but jeez...

Personally, I don't think I'll ever understand Homophobia, or almost all phobias I don't have for that matter.
A phobia is described as a persistent, abnormal, irrational fear.
Some people are phobic to spiders, to babies and even pretty women. It doesn't necessarily mean they're stupid.

Also, I agree with the Dude's way of thinking.

The difference with Homophobia though is that anti gay people get labelled that all the time, a phobia (correct me if I'm wrong) is usually if not always a fear, a "get me the fuck away" reaction from say spiders, babies and even pretty women!

most "homophobes" don't have a fear of gay people, they have the fear that they are gay and won't be accepted or they just generally bash. Racism isn't a phobia and its about time anti gay people were given their own identiy because they are not homophobes they are anti gay, and yes anti gay people are dumb ignorant fucks.

Yeah, homophobic people are weird.

Being gay is just a sexual preference, and the person is the same as anyone else. He just enjoys penis (or she enjoys, va-jay-jay). Nothing wrong with it, as long as you don't slip a mickey in my drink and have your way with me

>_>

Around the Network

Oh, and

DMeisterJ said:
Oh, and

Oh I see… :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

fkusumot said:

Fear Money is the root of all evil that I know.

Fixed.

seece said:
The difference with Homophobia though is that anti gay people get labelled that all the time, a phobia (correct me if I'm wrong) is usually if not always a fear, a "get me the fuck away" reaction from say spiders, babies and even pretty women!

most "homophobes" don't have a fear of gay people, they have the fear that they are gay and won't be accepted or they just generally bash. Racism isn't a phobia and its about time anti gay people were given their own identiy because they are not homophobes they are anti gay, and yes anti gay people are dumb ignorant fucks.

I agree that they should be classified differently aswell.

I think some people are against gay people because they think it's highly immoral, similar to how most societies view incest between family members. Basically they would frown upon two men having sex similar to how they would frown upon a blood related brother and sister having sex. It's their beliefs and unfortunately beliefs have conflicts. What might be normal to one culture might be taboo to another so I would avoid generalizing and outright swearing and defamation.

Racism is classified as an ethnocentrism.
And I think it's unlikely Anti-gay people are "oppressing" gay people because they think they're inferior.

There are many reactions to a phobia, it depends on the person really, some Arachnophobes outright kill spiders because of their fear of them.

And lol @ DmeisterJ being too kiddy to say VAGINA! Va-jay-jay? really? ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

fkusumot said:

Fear is the root of all evil that I know.

Fear is a natural instinct that has kept us and most other living things alive since the dawn of live... there is nothing wrong with it... fear without reason for fear (as in phobia) or fear used as a weapon (as in post 9/11 political angst) however are evil...