By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Besides MGS4, what other PS3 exclusive will sell more than 1 mill copies?

Gran Turismo 5 will definitely do it.

Final Fantasy XIII will do it in Japan alone

Versus XIII has a chance will definitely do it, fine.

God of War III has a chance

Killzone 2 has a chance

If Japan sales are good enough, WKC MIGHT have a small chance of doing it

Resistance 3 could do it

Uncharted 2 could have a small chance of doing it if nobody breaks the release date.

I think that's about it for now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Squall_Leonhart said:
GT5, FFXIII and VersusXIII (over a million in Japan first week alone), GOW3, Uncharted 2 has a possibility as the first is an amazing game!

Not to mention all the sleeper hits that could manage it, such as Heavy Rain and Killzone 2 (which is looking to be one of the best looking games this gen)

It would be a great day for gaming if Heavy Rain manages it, but it probably won't. It's not the average gamer's cup of tea.

And LOL at the fact that you think Killzone 2 will be a sleeper hit! It's probably the single most hyped game releasing in 2009!

Kantor said:
Gran Turismo 5 will definitely do it.

Final Fantasy XIII will do it in Japan alone

Versus XIII has a chance

God of War III has a chance

Killzone 2 has a chance

If Japan sales are good enough, WKC MIGHT have a small chance of doing it

Resistance 3 could do it

Uncharted 2 could have a small chance of doing it if nobody breaks the release date.

I think that's about it for now.

BLASPHEMY!!!! Versus XIII WILL!!!! regardless when or where or how. Ill bet anyone on VG Versus will make it pass 1M no matter what!

lol gears of war reference.

Versus XIII will do 1.2-1.5m 1st week in Japan. GT5 will do it worldwide.

Around the Network
Rei said:
Versus XIII will do 1.2-1.5m 1st week in Japan. GT5 will do it worldwide.

YES, someone else see's it besides me!

Gran Turismo 5, Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII will all definitely do it.

God of War III, Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2 all have fair shots at doing it assuming they have simultanious American/European releases.

God Of War 3, Gran Turismo 5, maybe FF13 versus if it stays exclusive.

Snake612 said:
@mr_eye_candy, the ps3 is not dead. It's just having a bad year due to the price and the economy, which doesn't make things better.

PS3 has bad 3 months for gods sake. It was doing very well up to Microsoft $200 arcade price cut.

As for topic :

Gow III

FF XIII

FF XIII vs

GT5

and pretty good chance for Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

CGI-Quality said:
@ Kantor

How DARE YOU! HEAVY RAIN is my baby...no bashing it or I'll come chainsaw you with my Lancer..lol

I'm not bashing Heavy Rain, I just don't have sufficient faith in humanity to predict that it will sell a million first week.

I don't have faith in any species that can let God of War, Shadow of The Colossus, Uncharted, BioShock and MGS4 sell under 5 million units while letting Wii Play sell 20 million units. I just don't.