By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Besides MGS4, what other PS3 exclusive will sell more than 1 mill copies?

On June 12, 2008, Metal Gear Solid 4 sold more than 1 million copies first week worldwide. Mostly because it was  worldwide release but overall because its a huge title. My problem is since then there has never beena aanother game to sell more than 1 million copies first week worldwide. What games do you think will sell more than a million copies first week worldwide and possibly increases sales of the PS3?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Gt5 i would hope

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

yea gt 5. gow 3

^^
I think that's a given. Maybe Versus (assuming it stays exclusive).

Edit: Too slow, the first part was meant for Stubbs.

none the ps3 is dead lmaoooooo

Around the Network

I think Killzone 2 might sell 1 million if it comes out in US and Europe the same week. GT5 will and God of War 3

I am not sure about God of War III due to the last two series worldwide sales. I am sure Grand Tursimo 5 will sell a lot first week. Are there any more games that will do that?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

GT5, FFXIII and VersusXIII (over a million in Japan first week alone), GOW3, Uncharted 2 has a possibility as the first is an amazing game!

Not to mention all the sleeper hits that could manage it, such as Heavy Rain and Killzone 2 (which is looking to be one of the best looking games this gen)

@mr_eye_candy, the ps3 is not dead. It's just having a bad year due to the price and the economy, which doesn't make things better.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

LittleBigPlanet sold 1 million copies in 8 weeks (I think) and if Resistance 2 had more advertisment and no shipping errors, it would've hit 1 million in a few weeks, I'm not sure how long it took Resistance 1 to hit 1 million though

but anyway, I have a good feeling that GT5, God of War III, Killzone 2, and Final Fantasy vs. XIII will hit 1 million in no time.

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!