By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how did you come up with your vg chartz name

thx everyone i like to know

Around the Network

Lestat because it's my favourite character from the Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles Books, dark because i like dark colours xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Tailgunner came from a character I made up for City of Heroes. Made a hot lady character. She was a gun blaster. I like ladies rears so I called her Tailgunner as in gunning for tail. Liked the name and now I use it for lots of stuff.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

2 great heroes combined

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007, kirby would own 007 everyday xD imagine a 007 cap on kirby XD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

cooly

sorry rastaman but I gotta point out that there is an original thread.

www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=2597

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Mine is a deep purple song called highwaystar.

It was the name of my original account but I got banned on that one, so I started this one and just never went back. That's why I stuck the 101 on the end

site + gender

My family migrated from Russia to Germany prior to America, hence: Comrade

My first name is: Tovya

Hence: Comrade Tovya

I've used this handle since the days of the BBS back in the 80s. Apoparently it's not too original because I have found at least one other person who uses the same thing out there.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya