By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how did you come up with your vg chartz name

i've been using this for years, its my initials, because I'm lazy

Around the Network

A long long time ago, in a MMO you most likely don't know about. I just finished leveling up one of my characters and needed a new one. Since I went with the balanced class before, I decided to take on a specialty class and went with the Thief. He was to be a shadowy figure, never revealing himself and traveling only at night. Where he would strike his foes down with speed and precision.

Obviously I took the two elements I liked out of the character idea and put them together, making NightStriker. Then I threw a X in there for good measure, because he had a X-shaped Scar on his arm. Not very obvious, I know. But facial scars are so cliche.

Now I use "       "StrikerX as a standard with most of my internet dealings.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

spdk1 said:
i've been using this for years, its my initials, because I'm lazy

im lazy too

I'm stup3d..

Mine fits me i guess o.o

due above im sure ur not stupid

Around the Network

Well I was at my girlfriends house and there is a bird that came to her window everyday and she called it puffy because it was fatter than all the other birds.

For some reason I decided to join VGC after a long time of lurking and called myself puffy because she had just finished telling me about how cute puffy is :P

I don't know, you tell me

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!