By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - how did you come up with your vg chartz name

Well one of my hotmails… lol is Rominan something so one day my friend said it was to long to say so he decided to call me Roma. I liked it and now i am using it.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
rastaman said:

i was just wondering how a lot of people either thought up thier vg chartz names

Very carefully.

come again .

this thread has died revive it

at first, there was shock
then, a period of questioning
finally, lunch.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

I took my name and added ie to the end of it, because people call me that occasionally, and I believe VGChartz already had a 'scott'

I just used my full name

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

oh ok then fair cop

BringBackChrono said:
I just used my full name

your parents must really not like you (or really like Chrono)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I've used Tyrannical since 1990. My original was a bit too hot to use due to some hacking incidents around then.

I think I still have a Legion of Doom 1991 World Internet Tour T-Shirt from back then too. I used to wear it to my networks class :)

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire