By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Holy maloley! Kirby is awesome!

Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland was the first Kirby game I really got into. I remember it was a lot of fun, I unlocked everything! I even beat the game as Meta Knight!

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

Kirby's always been very satisfying, despite the simplicity. Copy abilities, kill bad guys, all while being cute as a button

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

kirby's dream course (it's on VC)

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I really thought this was a thread about our kirby. Im saddened to see it is in fact, not

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Xeta said:

I tend not to like 2D platformers, but I really loved Kirby & the Amazing Mirror (GBA). I really enjoyed how much time I could spend exploring the world and trying to find how to get to new places to achieve 100%.

I think I'm in a minority though, since I don't like 2D platformers much.

It is the same for me. I really only like NSMB (not the SMBs or SMWs though), Kid Icarus, and this kirby (possibly the others). This is definitely the best 2D platformer I've played.

Didn't know there was a second one on GBA, I'll see if I can find that.

I'll also look at Kirby Super Star Deluxe.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:

I love Kirby games too.

Kirby and the amazing mirror, another game for GBA was a really long game if you are trying to collect every treasure and visit every room in the game. (rooms as in an going to a door to another room...acre... grassland... something.) The music of Kirby games are excellent too.

edit: by doors I meant mirrors.

Me too.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Wait...you've had a Kirby avatar all this time and never played a single game? BLASPHEMOUS! I don't know if I've lost or gained respect for you.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Wait...you've had a Kirby avatar all this time and never played a single game? BLASPHEMOUS! I don't know if I've lost or gained respect for you.

You've definitely gained respect for me.

I like Kirby Crystal Shards. But i was impressed by Superstar Ultra so I don't know which one is the best.

(>'.')>

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: City Folk, Super Mario RPG, and The Conduit.

I got Kirby & The Amazing Mirror as well (for a ridiculously cheap price again). It is awesome, and despite having equal gameplay, enemies and bosses, the game is completely different. This one is a 2D platform adventurer. The only other adventure platform game I have played (that succeeded at it) was Super Mario Galaxy, so this is the only 2D.

Kirby is, the best from 2D Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, and a hell of a lot original stuff, in one. Truly the best 2D games.

Wow, I've been playing the games for less than a week, and I'm already a HUGE fan of them...