By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ready for Blasphemy?

Pristine20 said:
Parasite eve 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>Parasite eve 1

Agreed! God I loved that game! It was a perfect blend of the old style resident evil with rpg elements. They need to make a third! And not no PSP title either!

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

edit: i should read the op before replying

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

FFVIII >>>> FFVII

....ToV > Gears 2

....DMC2 > God of War Series

....Fallout 3 > Fallout 2

....Twilight Princess > SMG > Wind Waker

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Superman 64 > Ocarina of time

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

ZenfoldorVGI said:
FFVIII >>>> FFVII

....ToV > Gears 2

....DMC2 > God of War Series

....Fallout 3 > Fallout 2

....Twilight Princess > SMG > Wind Waker

I thought it had to be games from the same series?

If not:

Super Smash Bros. Melee > Any other fighting game ever! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
Solid_Raiden said:
Pristine20 said:
Parasite eve 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>Parasite eve 1

Agreed! God I loved that game! It was a perfect blend of the old style resident evil with rpg elements. They need to make a third! And not no PSP title either!

I consider PE2 the best game I've ever played. I've finished it over 25 times lol.The whole mitochondria theory was so alluring and Aya Brea was a heroine like no other. Who looks calm as hell after taking a step outside to meet an army of golems?

I only played through PE1 once. I agree with you on the psp game, it's not even called "Parasite Eve:the 3rd birthday", just "the 3rd birthday"

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Euphoria14 said:
Solid_Raiden said:

Ok, the name of the game is simple. You post a game that you preffered over a sequel or prequel that is generally thought to be superior.

I'll start.

Am I the only one who thought that Chrono Cross >>>>> Chrono Trigger?

Dual Einlanzers was by far the coolest thing in that game. Glenn is the man!

Am I the only one who thought "Super Mario RPG" far surpasses every "Paper Mario" game in existance?

I absolutely loved chrono cross especially because of Glenn lol. I never played chrono trigger though so I won't comment on it. The videos I've seen of it on youtube aren't very impressive but I guess if you didn't see the game in it's "time", you can really judge.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

World at War > CoD4
RE4 > every other RE
Tekken 4 > Tekken 3
Metroid Prime 3 > Metroid Prime and Super Metroid
Twilight Princess > Ocarina of Time
Phantom Hourglass > Wind Waker
Final Fantasy X-2 and XII > Final Fantasy 7
SSB Melee > SSB Brawl
Resistance: FoM > Resistance 2
Jak 2 & 3 > Jak and Daxter
GTAIV > every other GTA

There. I think I managed to piss off just about everyone :P

Melee > Brawl

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

--OkeyDokey-- said:
World at War > CoD4
RE4 > every other RE
Tekken 4 > Tekken 3
Metroid Prime 3 > Metroid Prime and Super Metroid
Twilight Princess > Ocarina of Time
Phantom Hourglass > Wind Waker
Final Fantasy X-2 and XII > Final Fantasy 7
SSB Melee > SSB Brawl
Resistance: FoM > Resistance 2
Jak 2 & 3 > Jak and Daxter
GTAIV > every other GTA

There. I think I managed to piss off just about everyone :P

At bolded, I can agree with, but I'm partial about the Metroid Prime 3 thingy. Yes, it's changing the Metroid series in a good way, but I'd like to see the next game before really commenting on that one! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!