By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ready for Blasphemy?

actually i kind liked majora's mask above almost all other zelda's XD, but don't you dare say it's above a link to the past!!! blasphemer!! :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Terminator 3 > Terminator 1.

Sorry. :$

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
chasmatic12 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Final Fantasy VII > All other Final Fantasies.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII > Final Fantasy XIII.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII > Final Fantasy VII.

Haze > Halo.

Metal Gear Online > R1 & R2.

UT3 > All other UT games.

Chaos Legion > Kingdom Hearts.

Contradict much?

You're really scaring me.

My 'blasphemous' statement:

Majora's Mask > All other Zeldas

Lol, i was just joking. :D

Well... the ones i really did mean where Versus XIII being better then VII and regular XIII which means best FF of all time...

I also was being honest about Chaos Legion > Kingdom Hearts..... :D

Btw... Majora's Mask????? BLASPHEMY!!!!

Stop rating games that have not come out yet! It is a very silly practice!

@Khuutra- Mm? Silly kefka! er.. Kuu! I have a time wrist watch you see, i've already played it in mid 2009. and its the best game i've EVAR played the epic glaze.

Also guess what dude?... Come on guess?

That is not funny! Your humor is lacking in key areas, chief amongst them being the part where humor is funny!

Around the Network

Metal Gear NES >>> Metal Gear MSX

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad

Starwing > lylat wars

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

lestatdark said:
Diablo 1 » Diablo 2

And also, Warcraft II » Warcraft III

*runs for the hills*

I was more hooked on WCII, that's for sure.

Are you insane, or just a masochist?  And I mean that both for your HAVING the opinion and SHARING it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
lestatdark said:
Diablo 1 » Diablo 2

And also, Warcraft II » Warcraft III

*runs for the hills*

I was more hooked on WCII, that's for sure.

Are you insane, or just a masochist?  And I mean that both for your HAVING the opinion and SHARING it. 

I knew i would be slaugthered for that blasphemy :P Once on battle net i started a huge discussion on my D2 team about which game is better, i find that the more gothic, sinistral corridors of the cathedral in the first game suits more the feeling of diablo. Also i found the random quest generator a nice hook to make you come back and play the game more times, so you could rush all the way to Diablo and have a crappy character, or do every quest and have a major ass-kicking character in the end (I was a rogue, and everyone who has played Diablo 1 knows how broken and overpowered they were if you played them right).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"