By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Kingdom Hearts 1>Kingdom Hearts 2. I liked the combat better in 2, but I didn't feel nearly as much emotional connection.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

FFIV > FFVI

MKWii > Other MKs

Commando said:
maybe. You just could be.

The Empire Strikes Back was an intense side scrolling shooter on the 2600 where you played as Luke Skywalker and flew a snow speeder (if I remember right, that is what they were called and you attcked At-Ats.  And it became awesome when you could use the force to detect the At-Ats weak spots.  You could also use smart bombs to attack them edit -- actually I'm not sure about that.).  On the other hand, in Return of the Jedi you played Han Solo and were charged with flying the captured shuttle and fighting Empirial craft until you were given the opportunity to fly past the Death Star.  Then a second part of the game opened up where you played Lando piloting the Millenium Falcon and you had to destroy the Death Star before it was operational and its laser could be used.  Empire Strikes Back received more press back in the day and still enjoys the most popularity, but I preferred Return of the Jedi because of the two modes of play and just attacking At-Ats got old after the first fifty or so plays.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Ok here's one that'll get me flamed.

Megaman Legends > Megaman X > Megaman

Sorry but i always loved X and Legends more than the original.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

ssj12 said:
outlawauron said:
ssj12 said:
C&C:RA2 > Warcraft > StarCraft

Here, here!

well here is something that will throw you maybe

TD > DOTA

Mauls > TD >>>>> DOTA

Seriously though, the custom game section hasn't been the same ever since DOTA came out...

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
SecondCity said:
Shadow of the Colossus sucks.

Left 4 Dead sucks.

Every major Final Fantasy besides FF2 is better than Final Fantasy 8.
All right the first one is pretty blasphemous and I know a few will cry blasphemy on the second but the third is a fairly prevalent opinion.

But still blasphemy! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Mario Kart DoubleDash > Mario Kart Wii

The Thing on the original XBOX is better than Gears of War I and II and if you combine the Things's Squad based combat with kill.switch's cover system and Sam Fisher type characters you get Gears of War. The Thing's icy Antarctic setting was also an influence on the icy planetscape's in Capcom's Lost Colonies. So it is actually one of the most unsung yet best and most influential games of the last gen.

Morrowind > Oblivion.

Fable 1 > Fable 2

Shenmue > Metal Gear Sold

Evil Dead Regeneration is a very good game and very true to the spirit of the films.

The Destroy All Human Games are better than Tim Burton's Mars Attacks! movie.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Diablo 1 » Diablo 2

And also, Warcraft II » Warcraft III

*runs for the hills*

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

chasmatic12 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Final Fantasy VII > All other Final Fantasies.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII > Final Fantasy XIII.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII > Final Fantasy VII.

Haze > Halo.

Metal Gear Online > R1 & R2.

UT3 > All other UT games.

Chaos Legion > Kingdom Hearts.

Contradict much?

You're really scaring me.

My 'blasphemous' statement:

Majora's Mask > All other Zeldas

Lol, i was just joking. :D

Well... the ones i really did mean where Versus XIII being better then VII and regular XIII which means best FF of all time...

I also was being honest about Chaos Legion > Kingdom Hearts..... :D

Btw... Majora's Mask????? BLASPHEMY!!!!