By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the Wii outsell PS2?

Falcon095 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Arius Dion said:
Wii aint no GBA..Nintendo cut the legs out on that system way too early. Nintendo consoles, when market leading tend to be supported for 13+yrs.

GBA is still selling, so nintendo didnt cut the legs.It just had major drop out for some reason.

And yes nintendo market leading consoles last up to 15 years but they prety much die after 8 years. NES lasted till 2003 but the last game made for it was in 1995. For SNES, i dont even know if it had any games after 16bit era

The reason of why the GBA suddenly stopped selling is the DS, why buy a GBA when you can get a DS that ALSO plays GBA games. I assure you that if the PS3 still had BC the PS2 sales were different.

@CGI

No problem

so why buy a Wii when you can get next gen nintendo console that ALSO plays wii games??

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Falcon095 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Arius Dion said:
Wii aint no GBA..Nintendo cut the legs out on that system way too early. Nintendo consoles, when market leading tend to be supported for 13+yrs.

GBA is still selling, so nintendo didnt cut the legs.It just had major drop out for some reason.

And yes nintendo market leading consoles last up to 15 years but they prety much die after 8 years. NES lasted till 2003 but the last game made for it was in 1995. For SNES, i dont even know if it had any games after 16bit era

The reason of why the GBA suddenly stopped selling is the DS, why buy a GBA when you can get a DS that ALSO plays GBA games. I assure you that if the PS3 still had BC the PS2 sales were different.

@CGI

No problem

so why buy a Wii when you can get next gen nintendo console that ALSO plays wii games??

Because it's not available yet and we don't know if it will have BC?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I wish it would sell it... And I think it will...
We haven't seen any price cuts, colors outside Japan, bundles... And there are great games to be realeased...

Lets have a look how big the impact of HD Twins motion technology will be...

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Falcon095 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Falcon095 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Arius Dion said:

@CGI

No problem

it will have BC mark my words

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Falcon095 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Falcon095 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Arius Dion said:

@CGI

No problem

it will have BC mark my words

Its very probable but still we don't have guarantee of it and even if it has it I don't want to wait 5+ years to play Wii games

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||