By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts week 51 (2008), Christmas Rush

My post was a little slow, it could be at 6 because Amazon have been selling it at about £18. FIFA got that boost because GAME have been selling it at £20, and had TV promotions

Around the Network

Wow I've been looking at the wrong charts haha.

The Guiness World Record game is selling better than Resistence 2??? ..... How much is this game on the UK???

well, if you think of it the kung fu panda and lego indiana jones copies sold are from bundles, they shouldn't really be included, unless Wii Sports is included as well!!

it's not fair!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Well LBP is being bundled at some places too...

Either way, great for LBP. Holding on well. Huge boost for FIFA.

Around the Network

Littlebigplanet is banging out the sales with its legs...resistance 2 hanging on in there...

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

The gap, in the previous week, between 'Mario Kart Wii' and 'Call of Duty' was 27,000 units, in favor of COD.

Sales of Mario Kart Wii are up 40%.

Call of Duty sales are up 13%.

This week the difference is 3,000 units (still in favor of COD).

So, I can deduct that :

'Mario Kart Wii' sold ~142,640 units this week, and 'Call of Duty' (all Platforms) ~145,640, in the UK

The previous week, that was ~101,880 units for Mario Kart Wii, and ~128,880 units for 'Call of Duty' (All Platforms).

'Mario Kart Wii' sold around ~100,800 units in the week 49, and 'Call of Duty' ~126,350 units.

Please, tell me if I've made a mistake.

Zucas said:

Mario Kart almost sold as much as the two COD's combined in the UK. That's crazy.

Only 2 versions?  What about the other version like PC and Wii?  Are they not out in UK?

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Mario Kart Wii is now million seller in Uk for sure and maybe Wii Fit too.

Good to see the 360 dominating the ps3 in the U.K week after week , having at least double the amount of games in the chart .