By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - shock and awe. sega made a good game.

wfz said:
Sorry MM, but I really don't think your sentence was grammatically correct.

edit:  I made myself look stupid.  I looked it up and it turns out both the possesive and has contraction are the same.

Around the Network
skip said:
wfz said:

I'm not overly concerned with writing being gramatically correct in casual writings as evidenced by my initial post, but mm's sentence is more grammatically correct than the one written by you.

"Sega's never been anything but crap, yet throughout all time their TW series always kicked ass?"

's is used to denote possesion. It should be sega has.

What he did there is called a contraction.  Similar to using "I'm" in place of "I am", or the cause of a woman screaming in pain three hours prior to labor.

haha, this thread has gotten so off topic. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Youre all giving credit to the wrong people. Give credit to the Developer not Publisher.

makingmusic476 said:
skip said:
wfz said:

I'm not overly concerned with writing being gramatically correct in casual writings as evidenced by my initial post, but mm's sentence is more grammatically correct than the one written by you.

"Sega's never been anything but crap, yet throughout all time their TW series always kicked ass?"

's is used to denote possesion. It should be sega has.

What he did there is called a contraction.  Similar to using "I'm" in place of "I am", or the cause of a woman screaming in pain three hours prior to labor.

Double negatives are considered errors hence you, sir, are at fault.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

SEGA have never been synonymous with crap. Now, Sonic Team, on the other hand...

Valkyria00 said:
Youre all giving credit to the wrong people. Give credit to the Developer not Publisher.

The developer and publisher are kinda the same.  (the developer being sega wow, and the publisher being sega)

Valkyria00 said:

Well, the developer IS Sega. They made it internally with the Sakura Taisen and Skies of Arcadia teams. It's called Overworks.

And I'm glad my plan is working.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Sega has a crapload of shining gems for 2008&2009

Valkyria, Yakuza 3, Total War, Alien Colonial Marine and probably few more I'm forgetting at the moment.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Sonic has been crap for years, but Valkyria Chronicles, the Total War series and Yakuza are all great. I agree with everyone who has said "Sega have never been crap"

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective