By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If the game was street dated, we will have received it two or three days before the date....

Do you understand what I mean ?????

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Around the Network

Yes, it's a little tradition like many others. I have an other, it's not really a traditon but more of a badluck. Each time I play FF X, I managed to achieve many thing with almost 150 hours of play time, but my little brother still find a way to erase my game at this time. Every time I want to kill him. But I doesn't matter starting it again and again, it's one of my favorite game ever and each time I see my brother he manage to erase my game like always. Not really a tradition, but....

My bro managed to overwrite my FFX save data too... twice. More like a curse than tradition.

My boss asked me to bring my Wii into work so that we (the staff) can bond playing Wii Sports... then he asked me if I had Metroid yet. I see where his priorities are.

Data erasure: That's what copy data is for. Get a second memory card for things like that. Especially if you have a little brother... luckily for me, I was the little brother.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I was searching for the word....

For me it's more like a tradition : starting my game, erased by the brother, runing after him shouting like a psychopat that I want to kill him and after it's pardon time. Yes it's more a family tradition.

Around the Network

And you play smash together.

For me it is getting a group of 5-7 people and rotating on a 2 or 4 player game or Karaoke Revolution. Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart, Time Splitters 2 or FP (We are those few that prefer FP), Marvel v. Capcom 2 for DC, Soul Calibur (1 or 2, 3 is prohibited in my house), and Wii Play have all been popular this past year.

SW:BF is good too.

steven787 said:
And you play smash together.

For me it is getting a group of 5-7 people and rotating on a 2 or 4 player game or Karaoke Revolution. Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart, Time Splitters 2 or FP (We are those few that prefer FP), Marvel v. Capcom 2 for DC, Soul Calibur (1 or 2, 3 is prohibited in my house), and Wii Play have all been popular this past year.

SW:BF is good too.

You just listed most of the games me and my friends play lol.  Even 3 being prohibited (I severely disliked 3). 

I told you that you were the man.

EDIT: I just want to clear up that I am playing Mario Kart 64 or DS, depending on who is over.  I still haven't picked up double dash, because I play 64 and DS so much.  Also, am I the only one that prefers Future Perfect for multiplayer?  To me it's as good as goldeneye (multiplayer) but with customizable physics.

My very first was Prime and to this date stands as my favourite game of all time, period, no comparison. I played all the other Metroids except II [on the GB] and I'm most fond of the X-Ray Visor. It just made things so...cool and atmospheric..and tense...

Ah the memories...

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

My very first was Prime and to this date stands as my favourite game of all time, period, no comparison. I played all the other Metroids except II [on the GB] and I'm most fond of the X-Ray Visor. It just made things so...cool and atmospheric..and tense...

Ah the memories...

PS: I also have to wait 90 days or so. It has a 26th October EU release date :'(

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers