By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love being a kid

You preffered to be a kid then???

Around the Network
Wetcoaster said:
Thatmax said:
... well we can buy beer

Some of us... haha.

Being 18 sucks.. no longer a kid but not even old enough to buy some damn beer (at least in the US).

Well Im 17 lol but in London I get served most of the time, if not then I have friends who are 18, if not that then I use my brothers I.D, if not that I ask my parents to get me some.

being a kid does rock, but I still have waaaaay more games and money than you do. Hell I might go out and buy some more games and anime just for the hell of it, even though I already have a stack of games I haven't even played.

That's one part I don't miss about being a kid. My games library was dependent on somebody buying it for me, and rarely I could afford to buy one for myself. I'm compensating for that now.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

yup!!!

i love bein' a kid!!! ^___^

Yea well I have breaks for being in college, more than you little kids. So there!!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network
quarashi said:
Yea well I have breaks for being in college, more than you little kids. So there!!

;-;

WAAA!!! your mean!

Being a child is awesome :D

I do, however, think it has a lot to do with attitude. You (Dtewi) seem like a positive person, so you'd have a swell time as a grown-up as well.

As long as you don't lose the attitude and think that your life sucks now (as in later) compared to what it used to, you might enjoy growing up even more.

It is great being a child (I refuse to use "kid" as you American bastards do. Soccer... heh), but it's going to be great being a grown-up too. I mean, it can't be that many worries then...?

Pff, I'm just a naive child. Being grown-up sucks.

(Kudos to anyone who gets what I'm playing at)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

When I was young
I thought I had my own key
I knew exactly what I wanted to be
Now I`m sure
You`ve boarded up every door

Lived in a bubble
Days were never ending
Was not concerned
About what life was sending
Fantasy was real
Now I know much
About the way I feel

I`ll paint you the picture
`Cause I don`t think you live round here no more
I`ve never even seen
The key to the door
We only get what we will settle for

While we`re living
The dreams we have as children
Fade away

I was on Christmas Break since Friday and haven't had to do anything at all. I just got GH: WT so it is going to be a fun break.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I might be 18, but I still feel like I'm a little kid. XD!!!

:D