By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I love being a kid

I just absolutely love it!

This is my first day of break and I have another 15 to look forward to. Isn't it great to not do or worry about anything? Too bad most of you can't say that.

I also have the glory of Christmas to look forward to, and maybe a new computer. You all have to worry about economic plunge this and Santa charade that and I don't!

Aaah.... over 180 days a year that you do not have to do anything. You oldies have, what, not even 1/5 of that?

Isn't being a kid just great?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I hope you've been enjoying walking for your few short years on this earth... Cause I'm about to snap them off right now! :P

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
dtewi said:

This is my first day of break and I have another 15 to look forward to. Isn't it great to not do or worry about anything? Too bad most of you can't say that.

I also have the glory of Christmas to look forward to, and maybe a new computer. You all have to worry about economic plunge this and Santa charade that and I don't!

Aaah.... over 180 days a year that you do not have to do anything. You oldies have, what, not even 1/5 of that?

you just think you don't have to worry about the economy. If you mom/dad lost their job, then you are in the same boat as they are.

but other than that, being a kid is great.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I doubt that the economic plunge would affect a Wawa clerk...

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

... well we can buy beer

Around the Network

Are you old enough to have sex yet? Cos if not, unlucky! :-p

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Thatmax said:
... well we can buy beer

Some of us... haha.

Being 18 sucks.. no longer a kid but not even old enough to buy some damn beer (at least in the US).

dtewi said:

Im glad that i am one of those that can say it

I can do what I want>>>>I don't have to worry about something.

konnichiwa said:
I can do what I want>>>>I don't have to worry about something.

That is why some people should never have adult privileges.

Really!