By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: "infamous is awesome. period. end of statement."

infamous looks awsome, ps3 is awsome, ps3 will have the most awsome games in 2009

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Million said:
My only issue with this game is that the gameplay doesn't tend to vary too much.

And you're basing that statement on what, exactly? Something you pulled out of your ass?

I like how he says end of statement, and continues to babble on.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Kasz216 said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Kasz216 said:

Watch the full gameplay video.  You'll see him miss... a lot.

How is that necessarily a problem?   It could be intended that you need to throw a shit-ton of lightning around because it's not supposed to be all that accurate.  Depending on how the energy/regeneration system works, taking more shots could work and one-shot-kills wouldn't.

Taking more shots is certainly more exciting and looks better.  Which may also be a reason they posted video of a player taking lots of shots.

Anyway.

It would be bad because to be a good guy you need to have "surgical percision." to make sure you don't cause much collateral damage. 

It's not him wanting to cause colataral damage either... because you can see him missing multiple times on a roof where there is no damage to cause.

A good superhero may not have surgical precision with his powers.  He then needs to either confront enemies away from innocents, or weigh the costs of innocent deaths vs the benefits of nuking a bad guy.

Yeah... the needing "Surgical percision" was directly taken from the Devs mouth.

I wasnt expecting this to get so good previews... I taught that it looks generic :P Well I guess I shouldent look over SP again :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

More examples of missing...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/297895.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/265623.html

The last one is real funny.  Because he just gives up and uses a macro power.

wow this looks very good, but why those surroundings are so grey?? They should do something brighter

Can we still trust the IGN hype machine tho?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

IGN is full of shit. This has been proven countless times. The same company that said sony's quick fix was a price cut? what a joke!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
IGN is full of shit. This has been proven countless times. The same company that said sony's quick fix was a price cut? what a joke!

Except that would be a quick fix for Sony. Sony might not be able to afford it right now but it's the only thing that would jump their sales back up to competitive levels.