By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First day sales in Japan - Dissidia, Tales of Hearts, Gundam Musou 2

Wow @ dissidia. I expected good sales, but not AMAZING sales! Probably above 500k for its first week!

Around the Network
Tremble said:
Wow @ dissidia. I expected good sales, but not AMAZING sales! Probably above 500k for its first week!

Probably, but it depends on Square's shipments. The game is sold out on Amazon, and people are reporting sold-out situations in Japan proper as well.

Cloud vs Sephiroth - a reason enough to get Dissidia.

No way! Squall vs ultimecia - a better reason to get Dissidia

Wow Gundam Musou 2 PS3 version kicks major ass with the PS2 and 360 version, awesome. Unbelievable high sales for FF Dissidia, didn't see that one coming at all. I hope next week will show high numbers as well... for WKC *crossing fingers*.

Tales of Heart doing great, but I hate the fact we might never see this game in the West as Namco is lazy as always to localize it.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Wow... Dissidia did great :D Wasnt expecting this high numbers :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

solid numbers for everything

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Told you so about Dissidia ^^

And the average prediction was 280k first week :P

I can't wait to see the enormous lines for Dissidia, I also wonder how big the PSP boost will be. Are bundles include btw?

Kingsora_be said:
Told you so about Dissidia ^^

And the average prediction was 280k first week :P

I can't wait to see the enormous lines for Dissidia, I also wonder how big the PSP boost will be. Are bundles include btw?

Yeah, 40k.

I predicted 500k sales for Dissidia first week and looks like I will be very close. :) People underestimated this title way too much, pure fan service and people thought 500k was out of the question. :/