By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First day sales in Japan - Dissidia, Tales of Hearts, Gundam Musou 2

So was taiko no tatsujin the last big game for the Wii this year?

Around the Network

Nice for Dissidia =)

swkotor2 said:
wow @ fable2! Maybe 40 000 first week, that's impressive!

Don't get too worked up about this, Fable 2 in Japan will probably just sell what it sells in its first week.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
swkotor2 said:

Don't get too worked up about this, Fable 2 in Japan will probably just sell what it sells in its first week.

Just like any other game on the 360 in Japan.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Wooh Dissidia does more in the first day then I thought in the first week. I love when things prove me wrong by that much haha.

Tales of Hearts and Gundam also open well. Tie all that software in with the ones that carry over and we got a hell of a week.

Anyone know how Sonic and the Bleach game on the Wii did?

Around the Network

Bleach sold 10k (I saw it elsewhere), dunno about Sonic.

Star Scream said:
Bleach sold 10k (I saw it elsewhere), dunno about Sonic.

Hmm well that sucks.  The other one on Wii did a lot better and was not as good haha.

^ Looks like bad.

When the numbers don't appear it almost always means the game didnt sell good enough. I will be sad if 3 sega games bombed. Bleach, Let's Tap and Sonic deserve at least some good sales.

dolemit3 said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
swkotor2 said:

Just like any other game on the 360 in Japan.

Not exactly a matter of platform... if you think this is a 360-specific phenomenom you are wrong.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

if i am not mistaken gundam musou 1 is a ps3 timed exclusive unlike musou 2