By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - First day sales in Japan - Dissidia, Tales of Hearts, Gundam Musou 2

Good start for Disidea and Gundam Musou 2, though I do still worry for the PS3 in Japan

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Good start for Disidea and Gundam Musou 2, though I do still worry for the PS3 in Japan

actually most home consoles. the portables seem to have taken the biggest slice of Japanese pie so far

man I was way off with Dissidia. I thought 150 - 200k tops...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Still no 'Let's Tap' numbers unfortunately...

wow @ fable2! Maybe 40 000 first week, that's impressive!

Dissidia slays the competition!

As for Musou 2, less then the 1st one on PS3 am I correct?! Also, why on PS2 and not on Wii?! That is something that totally confuses me!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network
Star Scream said:

Final Fantasy Dissidia (PSP) - 350,000

Tales of Hearts (DS) - 120,000

Gundam Musou 2 (PS3) - 106,000

Gundam Musou 2 (PS2) - 50,000

Gundam Musou 2 (X360) - 14,000

Suikoden Tierkreis (DS) - 40,000

JoySound (Wii) - 24,000

Fable 2 (X360) - 30,000

Fate (PS2) - 51,000

Ragnarok (DS) - 28,000

Momotaro (DS) - 28,000

Great sales for Dissidia! Very good for Tales and Gundam. Could be a great week for Japan, it will be exciting to see final software and hardware numbers. I guess DS will be on top hardware for handhelds and Wii for consoles.

Looks like I will be close with my 450k first week Dissidia prediction.

StarcraftManiac said:

As for Musou 2, less then the 1st one on PS3 am I correct?! Also, why on PS2 and not on Wii?! That is something that totally confuses me!

It'll be close so lets see.

StarcraftManiac said:

The first one sold 180k 1st week, this one has sold 106k 1st day

Munkeh111 said:
StarcraftManiac said:

The first one sold 180k 1st week, this one has sold 106k 1st day

And this one is released during holiday huge selling days which could give it an advantage? I think the last one was released during spring sometime?