By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo! WHAT are you thinking! Get your act together! Q1 wii line-up!

I think Ninty have released more games then Microsoft and Sony 1st parties this gen, so I dont really know why do people are moaning all the time, no one forces people to buy Wii games if you dont like them.

There will be 1st party games coming from Nintendo like there are every year.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:

OMG!!!, 3rd parties don't have a chance!! Nintendo's own games are just too good!!!

*uhm, what, no games*

OMG!!!! Nintendo doesn't support the Wii!!! No hardcore games confirmed!!! Only ports!!

Maybe they WANT to give Sega (and others) a better chance with MadWorld and House of the Dead, because it would have been very easy for Nintendo to release Disaster or Fatal Frame in Q1.

So it's nintendo way of giving 3rd party a chance?

I like you Benga, but come on, this is called sitting back and milking you blind fans. It's a digraced from a console leader, its so weird when 360 and ps3 have much bettter line up then you each quater. When is it going to end?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
StarcraftManiac said:
yushire said:
OH and I thought Trestres comes back, about the ports whats the problem with it? I never played those games yet its a good thing for everyone that didnt played those games yet on GC. If you dont want to play thise games dont buy it, its just simple...

How the Fuck can you Nintendo fans keep making excuses for yourselves that this is a good thing instead of a Bad?! Are you guys fooling yourself or what?!... Or are you fucking serious?! I find this a FUCKING DISGRACE! The majority is seemingly taking it though! So Nintendo won't bother! They'll just keep doing this over and over again!

Hell yeah, can't wait for Mario Sunshine with which you control my old friend FLUDD with the Wiimote! Will be an awesome line-up for Christmas 09!

Oh and please keep it civil.

Your point is complete moot. How many games will Sony have Q1? Killzone? So that's a whole completely amazing ONE more than Nintendo. And Microsoft? Alan Wake? Wow! Also a staggering ONE more first party release.

It's not like Q1 is bad for Wii with MadWorld, House of the Dead, Little King Story, Tenchu 4, Rune Factory, Sonic & the Black Knight, Broken Sword, Dead Rising. So please shut up about how a f*ing disgrace it all is. I think Wii has an amazing Q1 line-up.

StarcraftManiac said:
yushire said:
OH and I thought Trestres comes back, about the ports whats the problem with it? I never played those games yet its a good thing for everyone that didnt played those games yet on GC. If you dont want to play thise games dont buy it, its just simple...

How the Fuck can you Nintendo fans keep making excuses for yourselves that this is a good thing instead of a Bad?! Are you guys fooling yourself or what?!... Or are you fucking serious?! I find this a FUCKING DISGRACE! The majority is seemingly taking it though! So Nintendo won't bother! They'll just keep doing this over and over again!

Hell yeah, can't wait for Mario Sunshine with which you control my old friend FLUDD with the Wiimote! Will be an awesome line-up for Christmas 09!

In other news, Take 2 loss profits even with huge revenue. You know what that means, more 3rd parties making Wii games OR ELSE... I tell this honestly, but Ninty dont care anymore. They can release Pikmin 3 in 2010 for they care and still making huge profis. Its on their plan. They already prove the Wii with their first party titles, its the third party next. If third parties dont do it, they could face the wrath of Nintendo and face the consequences of not jumping the ship, huge userbase and huge installbase.

Im not defending Nintendo here, but what can they do? They cant make 5 games a year forever simply because third parties dont want to do it. Just give Ninty a break...  

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Well, I have to admit I'm likely to pick up one if not both of those titles. I also think it's a great idea as a lot of Wii owners never had a GC so they are all new to them. Plus casuals are always looking for a bargain and these will be a mere $30 (which is fair for a revised port).

Notwithstanding that, I agree at least one new game would have been highly appreciated (D:DoC!!) but for me personally, it's irrelavent as there's still a backlog of games I want to get and here's another 4-5 in the list of 3rd party Q1 titles and then those two Nintendo titles. So I can't even keep up with all the games I want now.

Around the Network

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

the2bears - the indie shmup blog

It's just quarter one, the weakest quarter of the year, though

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

RolStoppable said:
StarcraftManiac, when you bought a PS3 you have changed a lot. Not for the better though, you are more like an apprentice of trestres. If you don't like the Wii lineup, buy PS3 games instead during the first quarter of 2009.

I for one will enjoy great games like Bob the Builder. Oh god, Q1 is really bad.

Good thing you kept your humor ^^!

Lol! Benga, gonna ban me because you have a different view on the matter?!...

THE NETHERLANDS

Bye don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Atleast Nintendo put some real effort in their remakes unlike others.

Lest see:

Pikmin 1 - never played, might get it

Pikmin 2 -  never played, might get it

Metroid Prime - never played it, might get it

Metroid Prime 2 - never played it, might get it

Mario Tennis - never played it, might get it

conclution: great job Nintendo alot more first party games to buy next year.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

BengaBenga said:

OMG!!!, 3rd parties don't have a chance!! Nintendo's own games are just too good!!!

*uhm, what, no games*

OMG!!!! Nintendo doesn't support the Wii!!! No hardcore games confirmed!!! Only ports!!

Maybe they WANT to give Sega (and others) a better chance with MadWorld and House of the Dead, because it would have been very easy for Nintendo to release Disaster or Fatal Frame in Q1.

Good point, besides it's not like they actually NEED games for the Wii... with the weekly top-selling software for Wii being made-up of games mostly released around 6-12 months ago, they could probably put things on cruise control until Q3 '09.  They only have 1 big game slated for release in the next 6 months, and quite frankly, that's all they really need... Wii Sports Resort.

This game is to the Wii what games like MGS4, GTA4, COD4/5, Gears 2, etc. are to the 360/PS3... big releases targeted at each console's core audience.  And since the majority of Wiis are purchased by people who are not traditional gamers and who want it solely for "that bowling, golf and tennis game that comes with it,"  this will be an offer they can't refuse.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.