By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Final Fantasy XIII Battle Screenshots.

http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/2008/12/17/jump-scan-new-final-fantasy-xiii-battle-screenshots.html

Around the Network

Doesn't look the same as FFXII. Will this play more like a traditional turn based FF?

Looks can be deceiving I know and that is why I am asking.  

Judging by this scan though, game looks awesome.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Dont understand i couldnt put the screenshot in the thread.

^ The site won't allow the picture to be linked, only the article. If you try to insert just the image you get a different picture telling you to use the article and not the pic.

That is what I got anyways.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

^ The site won't allow the picture to be linked, only the article. If you try to insert just the image you get a different picture telling you to use the article and not the pic.

That is what I got anyways.

You could just copy the picture and paste in in Paint, then upload it to an image hoster....

Those lazy kids nowadays xD

Around the Network

Right click --> view image.

I hate the pose of the redhead..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Why is everyone ignoring this? We've been demanding in game footage of this game for the past two years, and now it's finally here, nobody seems to care any more. =(

Anyway, I think it looks awesome. Return of turned based combat = mega win.

It looks so beutiful

mM

WTF

Pigtails's name is Vanilla...............

What is wrong with square Lightning, Snow, Vanilla....can't they just choose a normal name for once.