By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu White Knight Chronicle score (29/40)

@leatherhat

Exactly my point. Online communication is the only gripe they have so other than that there isn't any technical issues as graphics or story wise.

Certainly a "whew" from me, now awaiting some western reviews.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
seriously i don't know why i still put any faith in sony or its games anymore

Can you actually read the Famitsu reviewers comments before passing judgement on a game you absolutely know nothing as far as bad faults about.

So is there actually any proof that the game was supposed to get a really high score, or is this just another Haze?

I do hope the game is good though, cause I was lookin forward to it.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

According to GAF, the game is about 30 hours long single player campaign, it's too similar to other Level 5 RPGs and combat is too simplistic.

i don't trust fatisuma

I'll wait for IGN

Around the Network
xlost7 said:
BenVTrigger said:

Can you actually read the Famitsu reviewers comments before passing judgement on a game you absolutely know nothing as far as bad faults about.

i read the review and the review said thats it pretty much like all their other rpg's and say what you want but i don't think anyone wanted this to be a same old same old rpg.  I really thought this game might be a breath of fresh air but apparently not

zleep said:
According to GAF, the game is about 30 hours long single player campaign, it's too similar to other Level 5 RPGs and combat is too simplistic.

Link Please. Hino said that the main story was 50-60 hours long.

DeotoxSlayer said:
zleep said:

Link Please. Hino said that the main story was 50-60 hours long.

Here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345755

Actually I think that the hype damage the impressions of this game. People should stop to say things like: "The first big next gen RPG from heavens........"

BenVTrigger said:
xlost7 said:
BenVTrigger said:

i read the review and the review said thats it pretty much like all their other rpg's and say what you want but i don't think anyone wanted this to be a same old same old rpg.  I really thought this game might be a breath of fresh air but apparently not

Okay, so one review from a somewhat weird company is going to base your decision on the manner of you losing faith in Sony and its games?

Weird to me, I think you should wait for other reviews to come out.

WKC 29/40 = 72.5% not a good score at all for a JRPG reviewed by Japanese.
WKC could be the next Lair or Haze in terms of quality.