By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3's price is plain wrong! Wrong!

forevercloud3000 said:
@NightstalkerX

OMG THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PLA.........

Major LOLZ!!!! You almost got me there hahaha. I was going to flame you to holy PS hell but then I read the post.

It is so true, we should all send Sony that extra 200 bucks we are saving back because it feels like robbery. Sony made a system with
-bluray technology that is way before it's time
-Cell tech, that works in the strongest supercomputers allowing more advanced games.
-built in wifi just incase i need it in the future where everything will be wireless
-wireless controllers that DONT need batteries or require I buy a seperate rechargable package.
-Games that are different from the rest and definitely stand out. MGS4, HS, R&C:TOD, Uncharted, VC, LBP, R1 and R2, MotorStorm1 and 2,SSHD, Tekken DR, Socom:Confrontations, Last Guy, Siren:BC, Disgaea 3, Folklore, GT5:Prologue, and all the MP stuff.
-free online service where the comp charges you and offers the same basic thing except with a few luxeries.

and for having a killer lineup for -09 and on...
-Uncharted 2
-Infamous
-Killzone 2
-Heavy Rain
-White Knight Chronicles
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII
-God of War III
-New Team ICO game
-R* Exclusive
-Demon's Soul
-Quantum Theory
-GT5 HD
-WarDevil
etc

And making a free gamer meeting network, Home, free TOO
Sony has lost it....

If you're being even remotely serious, in any way, then you sir are the reason that Sony fanboys take it so hard when NPD is released. I hope you realize that.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

@ acevil - that is our one comeback :D

it is worth its value

what does an Xbox online membership cost per year, like $50? It is free on the PlayStation 3. So after a few years you are going to spend more money on the 360.

NightstrikerX said:

Why is the PS3's price so low!?

Psst, don't encourage Sony, they'll just raise the price if people start complaining that it's too low. >_>

Seriously, the price is a very good deal for all the stuff you get, but still too high for people looking for a game console. I already have mine though, so I'm happy. =D

Around the Network
NightstrikerX said:

Its wrong, injustice I tells ya! Today I wanted to buy a playstation 3. The clerk said it was 519.99, for a bundle that included a mega-massive harddrive, two games, pain and uncharted, and the console itself! This is injustice! This bundle is easily worth 800 dollars in my opinion!!

Why is the PS3's price so low!? Lets face it, you CANNOT find a better Blu-ray player out there in the market! None, Not even Sony's BDPS350 and BDPS550 are as great as the all mighty playstation 3! For it not only is the best blu-ray player out there, but the best game console! Not only for the blu-ray, but the playstation 3 has internet capabilities out there as well. It's free playstation network has connected all playstation players together in harmony! Truly this is how gaming shall be in the future, where all gamers can hold hands and chant upon the name of their console. Playstation 3! Playstation 3! Playstation 3!

Clearly this Price tag of 519.99 must be a printing error. For I find it wrong.

Happy 199 Posts NightstrikerX!

Last I checked... Pain is soooo PAINFULLY BAD.. that Sony actually pays you for it... Hence: the amazing Deal..

thats why it's flying off the shelves...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

rapsuperstar31 said:
what does an Xbox online membership cost per year, like $50? It is free on the PlayStation 3. So after a few years you are going to spend more money on the 360.

For silver, it's free. You can download stuff just like the gold member but you can't play online. However, if you go to eBay or newegg, you can get LIVE for like $30 - less than $3 a month.

madskillz said:
rapsuperstar31 said:

For silver, it's free. You can download stuff just like the gold member but you can't play online. However, if you go to eBay or newegg, you can get LIVE for like $30 - less than $3 a month.

Yes.. I buy my XBL from places like Newegg.com, Amazon.com..( VGC Store ) etc, that sell them from $29.99 - $38.99 with Free Shipping.

And it's not special once a year deals,you can find them all year round. The most I payed for XBL was $38.88.

It cost roughly $0.08 to $0.11 sents a day depending on if you buy the $29 or $38 XBL.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Interesting how this thread brought out a interesting conversation. I originally meant it as a joke thread, I guess my sense of humor is off a little. But it gets the point across none-the-less. While I will admit, that I find the current price of the PS3 a steal for all the features it offers. I wouldn't pay 800 dollars for one. PS3 has a amazing line-up so far and it can only get better. Not worse.

I'mma just doin' my part for dousing the hate directed at the PS3 lately. Low sales, or high sales. The PS3 does what it was intended too, entertain millions. Which its done well.

Anyway, continue funny peoples with your funny conversation.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

This is a joke post. lol.
BTW: Most of us believe PS3's price is expensive.