By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow! Almost a million DS in Others alone, incredible for sure.

And speaking of which, Wii and 360 are doing pretty darn well for themselves.

Anywho, here's the MarketShare for this week's Others sales.

Total consoles: 1,177,534
Total handhelds: 1,116,956

Wii: 54%
360: 29%
PS3: 17%

DS: 82%
PSP: 18%

Around the Network

Damn, nintendo is just incredible. X360 is doing great too.

And no matter what you say, ps3 is not doing good

The DS never ceases to amaze me. Those numbers are just crazy.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

KatinJin said:
Console PS3 X360
Total 9,231,204 9,312,706

So, it's official.

360 FTW

PS3 getting stomped for real. Down yoy in holiday season is not good.

Around the Network

Software is going to be interesting this week. Usually this is the week where software increases about 20%-30% over that of Black Friday so kinda apply that to the games really on a worldwide basis. Then of course the next week, or this current week but not the tracking week, sales are 40%-50% over that of this current tracking week. So going to see some beastly sales especially considering most consoles are selling more software on Black Friday week then they sold in the peak week in 2007.

Almost 1 million consoles in 1 region in 1 week. The ds is amazing. The other consoles are doing great where they are at.

For the record, the 360 has now sold more this year than the PS3. With only 1 region in for this week atm, 360 now has a 100k lead, which will probably increase to ~250k with America, and decrease to ~230k with Japan. There's a good chance the 360 will outsell the PS3 by 800k for the rest of the month.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

^ nice

the DS is a beast, aside from JP it seems nintendo could probably just delay putting out the DSi for a long long time because it doesn't seem to be stopping people from buying it still.

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown