By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA 2008 FULL SHOW LIVE THREAD

forsaken0825 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I feel so bad for Kojima not getting PS3 GOTY. Highway robbery. LBP wasn't good enough to get GOTY. It was all hype to me. MGS4 delivered and stayed true to the PS3 pulling its ass out of a serious ditch. This is some bullshit!

I know but im guessing they gave it to LBP because LBP wanted more attention for being a sony first party

pfftt......Politics as opposed to reality takes away all credibility.

Around the Network

GTA IV deserved game of the year. If some people didnt like it oh well. But thats not to say that everyone else doesnt.

And speaking of GTA, they aired the DLC trailer at the VGA right?

Maynard_Tool said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
seece said:
leo-j said:
Im so sad... Kojima was so happy for MGS4, he was in the show, and they gave it to GTA IV.

GTA IV is horrible why do they keep giving it amazing things.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=741944

Soooo full of shit.

LOL PWNED!! XD

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFG!!! HAHAHA!!!!! nice way to end this

Seriously, that is just pure epicness.

Acevil said:
Maynard_Tool said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
seece said:
leo-j said:
Im so sad... Kojima was so happy for MGS4, he was in the show, and they gave it to GTA IV.

Soooo full of shit.

LOL PWNED!! XD

Too bad the "best user [insert award here]" nominees are already sent in... Or are they?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Acevil said:
Maynard_Tool said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
seece said:
leo-j said:

Soooo full of shit.

LOL PWNED!! XD

Let us savor this moment. It saved my night. ::Bows down to Seece ownage::

Around the Network

I dont care, GTA IV IS CRAP, thats it, I dont care if in the past I said it was "amazing"

bottom line its a piece of shit right now, and every forum other than this one is dead right now, with both 360 and ps3 fans going crazy as to why GTA IV got goty.

mM
leo-j said:
I dont care, GTA IV IS CRAP, thats it, I dont care if in the past I said it was "amazing"

bottom line its a piece of shit right now, and every forum other than this one is dead right now, with both 360 and ps3 fans going crazy as to why GTA IV got goty.

u mad??

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

I loved the 50 cent performance.

And omg @ God of War III

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

leo-j said:

I betcha they're all doing double facepalms right now...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

leo-j said:

Because forums = reality.