By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RPG Genre Discussion Thread

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

what is the average percentage completed for battle trophies does anyone have for : star ocean the last hope international on the ps3 ?  or the 360 ?

on ps3 is as of right now about : 20%

on 360 its : 60%

I got less than 30% before I gave up on the game; fun game though

Got Resonance of Fate today for 360, anyone got any opinions on it? Good hopefully

Around the Network

Paper Mario Series All the way!!!!

I'm back at this thread, I have been a bit disconnected with VGC for the last weeks (as I've been swamped with lots of work and a lingering depression to contend with).

I'm almost finishing KH:BBS. It's pretty amazing, especially the way the three stories meld and the very different playstyles between the three characters. Terra is definitely my favourite character, since his powerhouse abilities are something to behold. 

Though I do have some gripes with it. The commands system can break the game and make it too easy. I started on Critical mode, and while the first two worlds are quite difficult for each character, after playing a few rounds in the Command Board and gaining some good commands, you can meld and create extremely powerful commands that can make any battle a breeze. And Shotlocks are way to Overpowered too.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@shorty11857, i really liked resonance of fate for the 360. going to beat the ps3 version sometime soon as well. i think u will like it, if u liked tri-ace's past work then no worries here.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

@lestatdark, welcome back my friend.   :)

Around the Network

Thanks Robo

Have you tried BBS yet?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

@lestatdark, i am about half-way through. been working on my ps3 and 360 backlog of games more though, before i work on the handheld ones. 

are u going to get the kingdom hearts 3ds  game ?

Starting BBS now guys......will tell you guys what I think , ofcourse fully spoiler free

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yup, but first comes RE:Coded (January here in Europe). It seems to be pretty amazing too as well

I'm getting the 3DS day one, it's just seems too good to pass up (both the games and the tech itself).

Current PC Build

Does no one have any thoughts on what I posted earlier? =(