By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 'Why I Love My Wii' Thread - no negativity allowed

I love my wii cuz its fun, has AWESOME GAMES, can talk to people through messages, internet =( (i cant get it connected anymore ;-;), you can download NES, SNES, N64, and more, ETC...

Around the Network

The name.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

SMG, SSBB, Zelda TP, Metroid prime 3, GH3, GHWT, No More Heroes, Call of duty WaW, excitetruck, lost winds, wii sports/play, mario kart wii, MOHH2, SSX blur, boom blox, BWii, MSC and the virtual console are all why I love the wii. I also love mii's, the nintendo channel, news channel, internet, and wii shop. Its also got a stylish sleek design, and cool blue light.

Wii is my fav, console ever, and I've played alot.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

The VC.

And when the VC doesn't cut it, I have the Twilight Hack and can play all the old SNES RPGs (and other games) I've been wanting to play... on my TV! With a traditional controller and NOT a keyboard! =D

The 360... doesn't have that option. Without hardware modification, you can't hack it, you can't do homebrew, you can't do anything the system isn't precisely designed to do. Not as much fun.

SW-5120-1900-6153

There are just far too many things I love my Wii for to list. Lately it's Animal Crossing that's registered the most in that department, though; the DS version's addiction factor has nothing on this one, for me at least. Though if I had to come up with a top 10 list for what I love most about it, I'd say it'd look like this:

1. Animal Crossing
2. Twilight Princess
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Super Smash Bros Brawl
5. Super Paper Mario
6. Virtual Console
7. WiiWare
8. Wii Music
9. Wii Sports
10. Wii Fit

Hm, that list is pretty much all Nintendo-originated... That's actually a bit weird, seeing as I was not a Nintendo gamer for the better part of the 90s and early 2000s... Maybe I'm playing "catch-up" in my own way?

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

I just love my Wii because of SMG, ZTP, MKW, Z&W, WiiFit and all other fun games.

Currently Playing:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort

Xbox360: Fifa 2009, Halflife 2 Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Want to play:
Wii: Lego Indiana Jones, SMG2
Xbox360: MW2

Super Mario Galaxy
Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
De Blob
Playing Mario Kart with my family
Playing Wii Sports with my family
Playing Wii Play with my family

Just in recent times, it's brought me World of Goo, Wii Music, Ys, and Mega Man 9.

Awesomeness overload.

I love my Wii because of the games it has and because I feel at home playing it.