By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The 'Why I Love My Wii' Thread - no negativity allowed

Virtual Console and WiiWare are awesome. wiisports, zelda, mario strikers, smg, mario kart, geometry wars, re4, z&w, ghIII are awesome. motion controls are great. future games look great.

that is what i like.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Around the Network

Most of the games on it are better than past iterations in previous generations.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, and Brawl

Now waiting for their successors

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

yeah ssbb was pretty good... and i actually kinda enjoyed red steel a lil

Super Mario Galaxy! Just love that game, in my top3 alltime. Also love Mario Kart WII (addictive fun racing, especially online where I can play for hours), Endeless Ocean ( great exploration) and others like Resident Evil and such.

But what I love most is Virtual Console, all those magic classics from Nintendo in the past now available to collect on the same machine, WII. Just gonna love that.

Around the Network

Hey elite, can you edit your sig? It's just a really long blank space going down at the end.

Anyways, I love my Wii. the new Naruto game is fun, and I love playing multiplayer games with my friends.

samus aran rules said:
Super Mario Galaxy! Just love that game, in my top3 alltime. Also love Mario Kart WII (addictive fun racing, especially online where I can play for hours), Endeless Ocean ( great exploration) and others like Resident Evil and such.

But what I love most is Virtual Console, all those magic classics from Nintendo in the past now available to collect on the same machine, WII. Just gonna love that.

ive been wanting to check out the virtual console and see what N64 games they have to offer but i cant find anywhere to plug the ethernet cable into is this thing wifi only???

wfz said:
Hey elite, can you edit your sig? It's just a really long blank space going down at the end.

Anyways, I love my Wii. the new Naruto game is fun, and I love playing multiplayer games with my friends.

Sorry about that. Done

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

i love the wii because it has nintendo's franchises on it, and because it isn't clogged by shooters, violence, blood, and breast.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

vonboy said:
i love the wii because it has nintendo's franchises on it, and because it isn't clogged by shooters, violence, blood, and breast.

idk peach has some pretty nice tater tots goin for her