By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Need For Speed Series Coming To An End?

Barozi said:
Well at least Undercover is way better than ProStreet.
But they should really make a AAA NFS again.

(By the way I've completed Undercover 100% with every possible event dominated.)

U really like Undercover, i played the ps3 version and the first thing i noticed was the big lagg and i think it lagged like every 2 minutes imo Undercover is worst created Need 4 speed.

Around the Network
Xen said:
TWRoO said:
There is a God?

Need For Speed has been one of the dullest racing series out for a good 5-6 years now.

QFT, good sir, QFT. There was only one I actually enjoyed - Underground 2.

Next - I want Tomb Raider dead.

No, no. There's still hope for Tomb Raider, and it's one of Eidos's biggest franchises. A series that really, really needs to die is the NBA Live series. EA could pull the plug on it and nobody would care less.

the last need for speed is cared about was the first underground.and i havent cared since.

NOOOOOOOO oh wait it's just need for speed, who cares.

It's about time i say. N4S series has dropped the ball a long time ago and needs to be put down.

Around the Network

Need for Speed was never that good to begin with I'm sure it will not be missed by many. I will not miss it.

Speaking about milking a franchise until it's dead...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Tbone said:
Barozi said:
Well at least Undercover is way better than ProStreet.
But they should really make a AAA NFS again.

(By the way I've completed Undercover 100% with every possible event dominated.)

U really like Undercover, i played the ps3 version and the first thing i noticed was the big lagg and i think it lagged like every 2 minutes imo Undercover is worst created Need 4 speed.

It lags sometimes in the first part of the city. Afterwards it'll be better. No masterpiece, but it's on the right way. (far far away from the horrible horrible ProStreet)

TWRoO said:
There is a God?

Need For Speed has been one of the dullest racing series out for a good 5-6 years now.

I agree. After Hot Pursuit2 the series went down hill for me...

4 ≈ One

Xen said:
TWRoO said:
There is a God?

QFT, good sir, QFT. There was only one I actually enjoyed - Underground 2.

Next - I want Tomb Raider dead.

Don't know why so many people enjoyed Underground 2. I thought it was the worst. Dumbest storyline ever (stupid comic), bad graphics (No joke at first I thought the game was a racing game made by some bad Russian developers, who wrote Underground 2 on the boxart. I was like: WTF where is my NFS ? This must be a joke) and some very unnecessary tuning options.

Gameplay hasn't changed in Most Wanted/Carbon and Undercover.