By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome !!! Final fantasy 13 & Versus 13 Trailer .

Sigh.... same old same old, so when are we going to see gameplay??

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Soriku said:

That was awesome :) Versus one was better! But these games are going to take forever to get out still. For the Western release they stil have to do the 360 port...and localize it (SE takes forever to localize) and I bet Versus will come out after FF XIII. I mean these trailers are great...but these games are just taking WAY too long.

Also, was the entire Versus trailer CGI? More specifically talking about the endingish part where Noxus walks up those stairs and sees Stella. If so, I have a bone to pick with Jo21...

To be completely honest, the moment that scene came up I thought it was in-game. To me it immediately looked different, I thought even more so the moment it zoomed in on the steps.

There were times I thought this in the FFXIII trailer.

They may not have gameplay, but both of them did have in-game cutscene footage I think.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Soriku said:
I was kinda thinking that too...it's too hard to tell.

I thought it was easy to tell, when they show his face you see the jaggies on his collar. Not just that, but look at the beginning of the video where you know it is 100% CGI, take a look at how the surroundings look. They look really nice.

In that stairway scene, it didn't look anywhere close to the same quality.

Comparing that scene to the one where he is walking down the stairs while getting shot at, it is seriously like night and day.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Dear god the Versus trailer looks bloody awesome. The music is really excellent, and so are the scenes. Gorgeous stuff, makes me wish I owned a PS3.

I drink your milkshake.

T013 said:
Dear god the Versus trailer looks bloody awesome. The music is really excellent, and so are the scenes. Gorgeous stuff, makes me wish I owned a PS3.

Yeah, that Versus trailer was really nice. It looks so much more interesting, now we need some gameplay.

Currently playing:

Around the Network

they are not working :*(

c0rd said:

Anyone notice FFvXIII seems like it has a lack of... female characters?

Not cool!

Well the first one had only one guy

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Nice, the last two parts of each trailer are in-game. No I want to see the battle system for both! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Are they in-game cutscenes? I suppose that says a lot about the engine being used. Huray for the White Engine or whatever it's called.

Gameplay please!

Wut? Didn't you guys see the thread with the tiny gameplay pictures of versus?

Looks like Kingdom Hearts/Crisis Core (Second picture) :

Right mouse click to view the whole picture!

Second picture.. on the bottom left and top right corner..

from: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=52491&page=1

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)