By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Home is just about what I expected...

jacks81x said:
Calm down, you can't expect a product like this to be perfect right off the bat. Yes, there're a lot of issues to be fixed, but the concept is good and I'm willing to give it some time to see if it becomes what Sony envisions it to be.

You mean I should not expect the chat room graphical interface called Home to actually work when it comes out of beta? I though maybe after the numerious delays, and beta time it might actually be usable. Sorry for expecting a product to actually work like its supposed to. Perfect no, funtional yes. From what it sounds like ive seen full game betas for Shooters, and MMO's that look and work better. Bad Sony Bad... Home is not going to save your holiday season, and definatly not if its broken.

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

Around the Network

Ohh yeah, for people that didn't know. The password for the door on the left, in Drake's Bar?, is 41675. Playing a girl makes guys want to help you. ~_n .Don't know the password for the door on the right though.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
spdk1 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I haven't been able to get into it yet. I'll leave it til tomorrow I guess.

But what do you mean when say you can't create a character that doesn't look like a douche?

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

most characters I've seen in screenshots look like these guys

Especially this guy, a guy looking exactly like him hit on me.

So what's your sign, baby?

The entire bowling ally with the arcades and pool is pretty retarded, who the hell wants to wait around to play some game. Another thing i hated about the game was the crap they had to make your character. So little options and each time the person looks worse then the last.

How many people can be in a lobby at once?

Around the Network

whats in drakes room?

There's no option to cancel out of any modification to your character. Once you change something, there's no backing out.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

@ op lol awesome :P very funny op.. erm

Well i'l give it a go later or tomorrow.. right now i don't have time... i still look forward to trying it though :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Ok, It's actually called Sully's Bar. I got all the codes now.

Downstairs - 1024 first and then 1577 383 - Smuggler's Den, Hunting trophies and sofas
Upstairs Left - 41675 - Film Room, shows clips of Uncharted and sketches on the walls
Upstairs Right - 24312 - Artifact Room, artifacts and paintings

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

KylieDog said:
pbroy said:
There's no option to cancel out of any modification to your character. Once you change something, there's no backing out.

Just don't save the changes then, instead reload the saved one.

I know what you mean though, pressing 'back' should return to character how it was before.

I didn't have a saved one, it was the first time I made my avatar.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER