By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Home is just about what I expected...

I haven't been able to get into it yet. I'll leave it til tomorrow I guess.

But what do you mean when say you can't create a character that doesn't look like a douche?

Around the Network

I pretty much got ass raped, playing a girl avatar. Swinging dicks everywhere. The text chat is fine, because I can ignore that. When they have a mic and try to talk sexy with cheesy pickup lines, wow. It's like damn, if your that horny make your own girl avatar to look at, leave mine alone. u_u

Your right, almost every guy on there has an avatar that looks like a douche.

The whole experience was nothing new to me. It was basically Phantasy Star Universe in almost every way, minus the advertisements.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

@kn: Was it really necessary to quote the entire OP for that? It clutters up the page something fierce.

OT: I'll be getting a couple of PS3 games over the next few weeks, both fun online-enabled games (LBP and MGS4), so I'll definitely give Home a look. The OP was funny as hell

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I like it. It's raw, but I think it really has potential.

They should add a punching animation when you walk up to mute someone.

I'll start using it when things get sorted out. I liked the overall look of Home but when I was in the closed beta, there was no one around. I thought it was a bad thing, but after realizing that morons are going to be running around acting like children, it may have been a good thing.

Around the Network
Ender said:

I like it. It's a raw, but I think it really has potential.

That it does, but I hate people that look like bubbles.

I'd also like to add that I can't make my character look asian.

I hope there's a faq to this somewhere.

Well I've been playing Home Beta for a few months now... wait... no sorry.. I have had Home for a few months now.. played it maybe 8-10 hours and nothing has changed, except for the fact that they took items away from me that I had, and no longer have them in the store , also added a $4.99 Price tag for your own personal club..

I have said this in many, many, threads:

(If you want to try Home and don't have a PS3... go into your favorite MMO and dance in a major City/Town..

same thing... without the Bubble Machine.)

I have come to find that Sony is sticking to the Waiting routine.

You have to Wait for everything in this game, from downloading areas to waiting for a Arcade Game, Pool, Bowling, even CHESS (in Mall upstairs) to be able to play, heck just moving from area to area sucks.

I know people will say "it's a beta" ... but come on, common sense tells you your opening this (Free Social Network) to the wild, you really think 8 Arcade Machines is going to go over well? I mean you really don't have the server power to let more people play on the same machine???

Sony is on the track for trying to make Home = Real Life. Everything from standing in line, to charging you for a chair.

Also they have to speed up the Running in game.. I mean damn.

Home has that "getting old quick" felling to it and I think that will make many move out.

Yes it will get better, but you have to ....... ...... .. ....... ...... ... ..  wait.

Thats just some of my opinions on Home.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I haven't been able to get into it yet. I'll leave it til tomorrow I guess.

But what do you mean when say you can't create a character that doesn't look like a douche?

http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

most characters I've seen in screenshots look like these guys

I was in the closed beta. Yes it was fine until they allowed more people into the closed beta. There were perverts and randomness everywhere. The open beta replaces the plaza with a whole new plaza which I am unsure if I like or not. I use to be able to go bowl or shoot a game of pool with out a problem. Seems like sony needs to find more entertainment value in home besides just making it a social thing..... I am kind of interested to see the plane flying from the red bull team and hoping more spaces will show up. Until then... yah i might bum around in there when I am completely bored other wise I need to get to sunday on paper boy still.