By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Not trynna start a flamewar, but when will the Wii US sales beat PS3 total.

How long do u think wii US will be beating ps3 WW for?

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

holy shit jjesth calm down, it is just a video game

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

nah... I just get annoyed by these stupid types of posts. Psst, talon, you left your silly wet noodle on the floor. :P

And JHawk, I'm not one to deny something I said. If I'm wrong, I'll fess up to it and admit it. Unlike the person who started this thread, I am not a 13 year old or even close to that.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

jjseth said:
nah... I just get annoyed by these stupid types of posts. Psst, talon, you left your silly wet noodle on the floor. :P

And JHawk, I'm not one to deny something I said. If I'm wrong, I'll fess up to it and admit it. Unlike the person who started this thread, I am not a 13 year old or even close to that.

So how old are you in fact? I mean,  your comments may be long there are far from being adult.

So the vgcharts numbers do indeed have a certain variance on them. Yet it only means that the current numbers are just the best bet around. One could even say Sony sold over 8 million, it is statisticly possible but i wouldn't say it's a good bet.

Besides the whole sales thing is not so bad, Nintendo made their mistakes also with the Virtual Boy and they survived. So will Sony.

Fact remains that Nintendo is now a bigger firm then Sony, and it seems to know how to sell hardware and make profit out of it. And however you can get a PS3 on eBay for 430€ and some games along with it, admit that for someone who is just out of school and working this is just too much.
Not only it costs so much, but people would have to play it a multiple times as much as other hardware to have a even price/quality product. And i don't have so much time, i want to do other things in my life also. 

But if you want to spend all your time riding a virtual Dragon on a console your parents worked for and you enjoy it thats just fine with me, and with us also. You don't have to get upset about some stupid numbers. 

@jjseth

I'm almost 16 and am very mature for my age thanks =)

DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

PS3:

Around the Network

Still, a "mature" 16 year old is pretty immature. :) I used to think I was mature for my age, until I realized one day that I was yelling at kids to keep their music down.

That day was a sad one, had to drink a few beers once I accepted that I was "that" cranky adult bitching about kids and them staying off my lawn.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

I`m guessing 3 weeks Ishy... The corrections on hardware number gave wii an edge.

ite kl cebrian,

@ jjseth, truss me I am very mature for my age, read my post in the hate thread... and compare it 2 what the ppl b4 me hated on...

PS3:

i was gna say 4-5 weeks cebrian bt we'll c init

PS3:

jjseth said:
Still, a "mature" 16 year old is pretty immature. :) I used to think I was mature for my age, until I realized one day that I was yelling at kids to keep their music down.

That day was a sad one, had to drink a few beers once I accepted that I was "that" cranky adult bitching about kids and them staying off my lawn.

So you are just lonely, depressed, and you bought yourself a PS3. I would say weird things for less.

And saying 'oh i was so immature' is somthing that keeps on going: first job, first home, first kid, ...