By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - MS finishes Sony? ANOTHER Price-cut coming tomorrow in Europe

Just a shame i live in the UK which means i save nothing

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network
CaptDS9E said:
"Looks like M$ has too much money why not spending it on the world wide economical crisis, sure a lot of companies and banks can use it, instead of being so greedy to become "first""

LOL I hate to tell you but all companies are greedy. Thats business

Not to mention, Bill Gates probably gives more money to charities across the world than any other individual.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

MikeB said:
NiKKoM said:
MikeB said:
@ NiKKoM

Mike buy me one.. fast!

No thanks, already had one and already played the games I was interested in playing. I rather save the money to buy 2 upcoming anticipated PS3 games.

Gee.. I'm good for the money.. I'll pay you back.. heck even with shipping it to Eindhoven your Xbox360 at the mediamarkt in groningen is cheaper then the one at the mediamarkt Eindhoven..

Are you serious? Better double check your Eindhoven store first.

If you did so, I can help. You will have to transfer the money (including posting costs) to my bank account first. Send me a private message.

I checked... Here I even have a picture made it when I was on my break:

144 after the 30 euros cashback... (NA €30,- GELDTERUG ACTIE VIA MICRCSOFT)= (after €30,- cashback action by Microsoft)
are you sure you just didn't look at the price and deducted the 30 euros again?? Cause they are the same store but a price difference of 25 euros???

@neos: yeah I saw it but an arcade 360 for 119 euros.. thats a steal... if what's mikeB is saying is true..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

This is getting ridiculous, i'm so regretting that i bought an arcade early this year. :S

MDMAniac said:
120-GByte-HDD: 99 Euro

Still lol'some

Got mine for 80 (TNT fast delivery cost included, that makes 63 euros for the HDD).

I still think the price of controllers are way too much ...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
@NiKKoM and MikeB: Aren't you guys comparing the Arcade with the Premium?

Nope.. the ad was just from the place (Mediamarkt Groningen) where MikeB saw the 119 euro's xbox360.. but they didn't advertised the cheap 119 xbox360.. The same store is in my town Eindhoven... but there the cheapest xbox360 is 144 after the cashback action.. So same store, Different locations, different prices,  a price difference of 25 euros... which is strange...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@ NiKKoM

But I saw two dudes walk out with this (and a mom buy a Wii):

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

selnor said:
MikeB said:
Fumanchu said:
Mike you're still harping on about the supposed 'power' advantage? Thus far there's very little to support the theoretical claims of significant differences and definitely not $200 worth. Besides, that may be how YOU decide on a console but I think historically and even currently it shows that your mindset is a minority otherwise wouldn't the N64 have beat the PS1 and the Xbox beat the PS2? You need a new argument.

If you and others read this thread, I think you will be a whole lot wiser:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184843

Sorry to burst your bubble. But Kingdom Under Fire 2 is the best graphics in development. Although the platform hasnt been confirmed, we all know its an Xbox exclusive. It would make sense to be on PS3 if it were leading but well it's not. So if it was exclusive last gen to Xbox with losing the war, then it will be exclusive this gen. Even the spin offs were exclusive to 360. So we can very much assume this is 360 footage. (I'll be proved right). So looking at this video (and you'll notice watching it in HD it says Gameplay footage) that this kills games like KZ2 and the like for graphics. Look at the number of charatcers on screen. 1000?

And sales arguement.

LOOK AT MY SIG!

The game you linked too looks an awful lot like this one ^

And i would nowhere near call those the best graphics.. not even close.

And if it's about the quantity of people on screen ? that's easy to counter.

;)

Check out my game about moles ^

DirtyP2002 said:

Xbox 360 Pro 60 GB Call of Duty-Bundle: 209 Euro

Incredible. Nuffin can beat that deal.

More deals??? Madness...

4 ≈ One