Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Milestones This Week

great job and keep up the great work.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

I just find it amazing that the DS is able to push such high numbers so far into its lifetime. It will be close to 100 million by the end of the year, and when it passes that milestone, it will be quite an accomplishment. DS hardware (and software, for that matter) have always been simply incredible.

In a week or two, Wii will reach the milestone of passing the PSP!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:

That will be a crazy week, for sure.

MontanaHatchet said:
thekitchensink said:

That will be a crazy week, for sure.

Can't wait.

(>'.')>

Around the Network
bigjon said:
yes, so much going on.. but it wont be too long and it will be feb, and we will be arguing about what the next savior of the PS3 is... after Killzone does not sell 20 million copies.

Are you joking?

Sephiroth357 said:
bigjon said:
yes, so much going on.. but it wont be too long and it will be feb, and we will be arguing about what the next savior of the PS3 is... after Killzone does not sell 20 million copies.

Are you joking?

Yeah he's joking, but it's not a particularly good joke.

Bigjon, this thread had nothing to do with the PS3, let alone ragging on it. Don't troll dude.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

scottie said:
After how us gamecube owners got treated??

All joking aside, I'm just happy I can go a generation with only one console. I like my two Playstations, but two consoles creates so much clutter.

noname2200 said:
scottie said:
After how us gamecube owners got treated??

All joking aside, I'm just happy I can go a generation with only one console. I like my two Playstations, but two consoles creates so much clutter.

I wish that I could say the same, but playing Gears online with my little brother really is worth the purchase.

If it weren't for him (and a few select games I find so juicy) I could likewise be happy with only one console.

Congratulations Nintendo