By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Easiest Platinum trophy?

My vote would go for Uncharted as it's the only Platinum trophy I've unlocked personally. Bioshock seems pretty easy to unlock also and so does Dead Space even though I've yet to play it.

So, in your opinion, what is the easiest platinum trophy to unlock?

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

Brass Balls achievement if it still exists as a trophy, is quiet annoying to get. (Bioshock)

Uncharted does seem the easiest.

Buzz Quiz TV has the easiest as long as you can get people online to play the game for 6 of the achievements.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Acevil said:
Brass Balls achievement if it still exists as a trophy, is quiet annoying to get. (Bioshock)

Uncharted does seem the easiest.

Yes, brass balls is a gold trophy to get in bioshock but not the hardest. There is "I chose the impossible" which is also a gold but you have to beat it on Survivor the new harder difficulty without using a vita chamber.

I just gave Bioshock a rent (even though I already own it on 360) and am trying to do this, I'm halfway through without using a vita chamber so far.

PS3 Trophies

ssj12 said:
Buzz Quiz TV has the easiest as long as you can get people online to play the game for 6 of the achievements.

How much time would you say you have to put into the game to get the Platinum though? I was thinking of picking this game up to play with the family.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
Solid_Raiden said:
ssj12 said:

How much time would you say you have to put into the game to get the Platinum though? I was thinking of picking this game up to play with the family.

its not a game that you really care about getting the trophies but to have fun. I have yet to get a platinum due to lack of people online but if you get it we can definitely team up to get it! Still mattering how much your family plays the mybuzz and offline multiplayer ones should be achieved quickly same with some of the random other ones.

There is only two trophies that are easy but can be frustrating. The one where you have to get 3 correct answers in a row in under .5 seconds each and the finish a round without a single wrong answer.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

The easiest platinums are probably burnout and Buzz... both of which, i ironically don't have.

bbsin,
Then what three platinums have you gotten? Level 8? That's rediculous. lol

SSJ12,
I'll probably get it for my GF for X-mas. I like getting her stuff I can use too. :)

PS3 Trophies

Solid_Raiden said:
bbsin,
Then what three platinums have you gotten? Level 8? That's rediculous. lol

The 3 platinums I've gotten so far are Uncharted, WipeoutHD and deadspace.

I'm missing one trophy for Buzz (due to time contraints) and a trophy for Burnout (due to me not having a camera).

I'm also lvl9 as of now (haven't update card ina while), but there are some people that's lvl11 and lvl12 already. Check out the VGchartz trophy league when you have time, it's stickied.

I'd also like to note that while Buzz is very easy to get platinum in, it's still very time consuming.... VERY time consuming. And since things get busy for me at work and at home around this time of year, I'd rather play games for fun rather than hunt for trophies with the limited free time I get.

The problem with getting the platinum trophy in Uncharted is that you have to beat it on Crushing difficulty.