By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN: Rock Band 2 hits Wii on December 22

EA's handling of Rock Band on Wii has been a pathetic joke. Dec 22nd? What a huge loss of potential sales - again. Whoever is in charge of Rock Band decisions should really be fired. GH sells best on Wii and yet Rock Band consistantly treats Wii like an afterthought.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
EA's handling of Rock Band on Wii has been a pathetic joke. Dec 22nd? What a huge loss of potential sales - again. Whoever is in charge of Rock Band decisions should really be fired. GH sells best on Wii and yet Rock Band consistantly treats Wii like an afterthought.

Actually, they are still paying for the decision of last year. They were most likely 60-70% done with Rock Band 2 on Xbox 360 when they finished Rock Band for Wii.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Perhaps they learned that a gimped version will not sell well, so they want to make sure DLC and everything else is working this time around.

What was wrong with the Wii version? Im just curious.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

dharh said:
What was wrong with the Wii version? Im just curious.

really late and gimped by a different developer

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Around the Network

I would rather have really late then really gimped. The first rockband was both...

Too late. Already got World Tour.

jlauro said:
Perhaps they learned that a gimped version will not sell well, so they want to make sure DLC and everything else is working this time around.

Agreed, but I still think it's too little too late.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Might as well not even bother, really.

chasmatic12 said:
Too late. Already got World Tour.

I guess this is what everyone is going to say, unless you're a die hard Harmonix fanboy.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!