By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - wii just short of 50000 units sold in switzerland

england sucked ass lately.... they can't play together for some reason... I call that the real madrid effect lol.... good individuals but can't do shit at the end... I'm still a effing MAN U fan.....
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED :D
HO HA CANTONA HOHA CANTONA :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc03azrJhgE

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:
elprincipe said:

Since we are talking football in this thread, I have to say:

DC United 1-0 LaLa Gals (LA Galaxy) - with David Beckham in for the last 1/4 of the game. Take that Spice Boy and Landycakes Donovan!

Anyway, agree that Italy-Germany should have been the final, what a great match. Also that the knockout rounds were mostly disapponting due to the propensity of teams to play 4-5-1 -- even teams that had no business doing that like Italy (always played 4-4-2) and England.

No one cares about Soccer. This is America, buddy. F*** yeah!

Haha, have you been watching Team America: World Police again? ;)

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

grcd said:
Also, it is very important to notice that Greece U19 went to the finals of the Euro U19 as well, although lost 1-0 to Spain. This shows that in general, Greece is becoming a better team in football overall -- especially if you take into account that in 1994 they were basically the second worst team of the entire world cup, just marginally better than Saudi Arabia.

Huh?  Saudi Arabia were not a bad side in 1994, they actually made the second round.  I think you're thinking of Saudi Arabia 2002, and they indeed were horrible that year (along with China...).  Asian teams getting four places is a joke, even with Australia included in the mix.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

RolStoppable said:

Man U ftw!

What?!  Say it ain't so!

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

hum you can ADD france for 2002

Around the Network
elprincipe said:
grcd said:
Also, it is very important to notice that Greece U19 went to the finals of the Euro U19 as well, although lost 1-0 to Spain. This shows that in general, Greece is becoming a better team in football overall -- especially if you take into account that in 1994 they were basically the second worst team of the entire world cup, just marginally better than Saudi Arabia.

Huh? Saudi Arabia were not a bad side in 1994, they actually made the second round. I think you're thinking of Saudi Arabia 2002, and they indeed were horrible that year (along with China...). Asian teams getting four places is a joke, even with Australia included in the mix.

So correct 1994 Sweden beet Saudi Arabia in the quest for a bronze that year...still have found memories from that time :D

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Kzin said:
I don't have a chance to follow Austrian football, but I know who Hermann Maier, Benjamin Raich and Michaela Dorfmeister are. Does that count for anything?

Stop mentioning such names in MY thread!!!! Talking about football is ok, but we're not talking about Ski alpine in the presence of an austrian as long as the austrians still dominate the nation's ranking.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

oh herminator was so unbelievable though... great athlete

Yeah maybe out of those two, but Germany doesn't rock at all so it wasn't a real competition. But you will wonder when Didier Cuche wins the overall world cup this season

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
Kzin said:
I don't have a chance to follow Austrian football, but I know who Hermann Maier, Benjamin Raich and Michaela Dorfmeister are. Does that count for anything?

Stop mentioning such names in MY thread!!!! Talking about football is ok, but we're not talking about Ski alpine in the presence of an austrian as long as the austrians still dominate the nation's ranking.

What if we mention Pirmin Zurbriggen? :)

In Memoriam RVW Jr.