By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So is VG Chartz going to be using the 100% method for rating games now?

The poll for last week was about how VG Chartz should rate there reviews and the scoring out of 100% using each points, cleary won.

In my opinion it's a much better way of rating, it gives you a more exact number so you know when X game beat's Y in the review lol ;)

So will the review method be changing?

Around the Network

We'll get back to you on that. Don't call us we'll call you, and all that other jazz that means "I don't know"

You'll know within two weeks. The result of the poll and thread are definitely an important consideration.

Thanks for the responses, I guess I'll just have to be patient........ :(

Bah.

Around the Network

I hope so
I don't want this site to be an attention whore like 1UP BY using a,b and c :D

I hope so cause in europe we don't use the A, B, C, ... system for review and it's pretty hard to understand. But I'm not a big fan of the % review system, I think that a "/10" or a "/20" review system would be better.

Two weeks! I can't wait. ^^

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Tremble said:
I hope so cause in europe we don't use the A, B, C, ... system for review and it's pretty hard to understand. But I'm not a big fan of the % review system, I think that a "/10" or a "/20" review system would be better.

Yeh it's the same here in Canada, I don't have a clue what each letter represents in numbers. I've always been graded with a numeric percentage, it's more accurate.

They should go with a Famitsu-like rating system.

1-10 from 4 reviewers, added together. (4-40 total)

That way a "perfect score" is not the opinion of just one review, but a consensus opinion.