By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star OceanL TLH needs 3 DVDs

This doesn't bother me at all. Neither did MGS multiple installs. In fact completing a disc gives me a small sense of accomplishment.

The only thing that was mildly irritating was an unexpected install for GT5P(I think it was this game). I put in the disc, hopped on the couch, and ended up waiting for a couple of mins.

The only reason it was irritating is because I didn't expect it.

Around the Network

*puts my 360 up on EBAY*:P

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

Domo-Kun said:
So fucking what?

FF7 was on 3 discs, nobody talks smack about that.

Every Star Ocean so far, with the exception of the very first one on SFC has been multi-disc, but nodbody bitched about them.

PSone generation - Cartridge (little memory) vs CD-ROM (tons of memory)

PS2 generation - CD-ROM, GC discs, whatever the hell the dreamcast used  (little memory) vs DVD (tons of memory)

this generation - DVD (little memory) vs Blu-ray (tons of memory)

it seems that whenever a new generation arrives, developers always need more memory.

RPG said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
who cares the best rpg this gen "lost odyssey" was 4 disks , as long as the game is good. no one should care how many disks a game will be.

Speak for yourself, an install at the beginning of the game and thats it. The worst thing is people start bringing up PS1 JRPG having multiple dics, some serious living in the past right there. PS2 had 1 disc for most JRPG, if anything the 360 has gone completely backwards. Every day blu-ray just looks a better and better investment in the PS3.

obiviously a joke post right?... besides why do you care it's not like your gonna be playing SOTLH on the 360 so...

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

~flame said:
RPG said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
who cares the best rpg this gen "lost odyssey" was 4 disks , as long as the game is good. no one should care how many disks a game will be.

Speak for yourself, an install at the beginning of the game and thats it. The worst thing is people start bringing up PS1 JRPG having multiple dics, some serious living in the past right there. PS2 had 1 disc for most JRPG, if anything the 360 has gone completely backwards. Every day blu-ray just looks a better and better investment in the PS3.

obiviously a joke post right?... besides why do you care it's not like your gonna be playing SOTLH on the 360 so...

lots of SO fans won't be playing SOTLH...

Around the Network
RPG said:
sega4life said:

Who cares about Multiple discs anymore?

People make the same complaint about Mandatory Installs..

You either have to change a disc, or wait for a game to install..

I'm sure the game doesn't change because you have to get up two or three times or whether you have to wait for an install.

some people dont want to live in the past, would rather the install

Ahhh, who are we kidding.  RPG is right.  Installing games on a hard drive is the way of the future.  It is the new thing, something that has not been done before.  Forget the ways of the past, uh, wait.....

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

~flame said:
RPG said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Oh you silly boy, assumptions are just fantasic. :D

Indeed Hawk, you summed it up very nicely.

Hahahaha some people are still butthurt about Star Ocean?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

superbeast1370 said:
~flame said:
RPG said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

lots of SO fans won't be playing SOTLH...

Really?.. how Did you come up with that conclusion?

Bitmap Frogs said:
Hahahaha some people are still butthurt about Star Ocean?

lol.. exactly pretty funny