By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Star OceanL TLH needs 3 DVDs

Hawk said:
RPG said:
sega4life said:

Who cares about Multiple discs anymore?

People make the same complaint about Mandatory Installs..

You either have to change a disc, or wait for a game to install..

I'm sure the game doesn't change because you have to get up two or three times or whether you have to wait for an install.

some people dont want to live in the past, would rather the install

NXE allows that on the 360 now.  So people who want to can.

Except the screwed 20gb 360 owners.......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

um who cares?

if someone is so lazy they can't sit up and switch a disk out I think they have far more problems than an "inferior" disk format

LMAO at when PPL say shit like FF7 was 3 discs blah blah, yea well there was NO BETTER DISC TECHNOLOGY back then, now BLU RAY is essential ...

ThePS3brat said:
LMAO at when PPL say shit like FF7 was 3 discs blah blah, yea well there was NO BETTER DISC TECHNOLOGY back then, now BLU RAY is essential ...

considering only 1 system uses it, and it doesn't have a huge market share, one would be stretching it to say that it is essential.

spdk1 said:
ThePS3brat said:

considering only 1 system uses it, and it doesn't have a huge market share, one would be stretching it to say that it is essential.

no its proving its value now more than ever, oh yea dark knight is droppin this tuesday can't wait to see that in CRISP True HD...

Around the Network
RPG said:
FaRmLaNd said:
The games on the 360 not ps3 so it doesn't matter.

For now.......

Seriously anyone who thinks this game or Versus are going to stay exclusive deserve a slap across the face.

well their reasoning for putting FFXIII on the 360 was to reach as wide an audience as possible, so logically Versus and SO:TLH would hit both consoles.

Although another way to look at it is that FFXIII is their biggest release WW so they neeed the most fromt it, whereas Versus and SO:TLH (especially) are smaller.

spdk1 said:
ThePS3brat said:

it's essential if you want to play this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25lz7gchaw

I don't mind 3 or 4 discs, what i don't like is that devs fit everything in 1 DVD because Microsoft says so... What if one DVD is not enough??? That's another thing i hate about MS...

The Anarchyz said:
I don't mind 3 or 4 discs, what i don't like is that devs fit everything in 1 DVD because Microsoft says so... What if one DVD is not enough??? That's another thing i hate about MS...

Wow, link? I call BS.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The Anarchyz said:

thats cause microsoft doesn't want to make its system look anymore inferior than it already is.