By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hottest girl you have ever seen?

ChronotriggerJM said:
@dogs, speak for yourself :P I think she's quite pretty ^^ I can't tell if she's "hot", but beautiful for sure :)

I haven't said anything yet. Oh, never mind

I thought this thread was about people we're actually seen in person. My answers would mostly involve the word stripper. Since we have the entire world at our disposal, I'll have to say Jennifer Love Hewitt circa 2000 when she was shooting Heartbreakers. If the technology to clone celebrities (patent pending) rapid age them to 21 (patent pending) and biodegrade after 1 year after use (not novel enough to patent) existed, I'd buy dozens of Jennifer Love Hewitts.

Around the Network

Hope it isn't too big, if so I'll shrink it.

Comrade Tovya said:
My wife knows how I feel about Maria Ozawa, so I got nothing to worry about on my end. I'd rather post pics of my wife, 'cause she's hotter, but that's just sick, so I decided to post pics of a AV star because, well, she's not my wife... you guys can fantasize about her all you want.

Dang son, you can do that. My wife has a motto - look but don't touch. I could care less about dudes checking my wifey out - when they go to flirt, oh, we gotz probs.

Gimme these 5 ftw

5. Monica Bellucci

4. Sarah Palin (I won't lie - I do have a mad crush on her)

3. 3 of my former co-workers - all were smokin'

2. Halle Berry

1. You know, I will be honest, but Gwyneth Paltrow has my eye at the moment. It's just prolly Iron Man

Pcitures NAO!

Around the Network

Well...Scrolling down this thread gave me a bon-er someone owns me a new pair of underwear damnit. >_>

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well...Scrolling down this thread gave me a bon-er someone owns me a new pair of underwear damnit. >_>

loool joker

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

ctk495 take that back my teacher is super hot you better hope she forgives you for your nasty comment

the law teacher vicky