By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hottest girl you have ever seen?

If we're talking with my own two eyes in person, then this one French instructor who was beyond anything I have yet to see. She even had a kid and still managed to look like that, also, spandex was a great choice made on her part. I really wish I had pictures of her though....

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
Cougarman said:
O-D-C said:
^ This

when your girlfriend sees this, learn to get along with mr left hand and mr right hand.

Lucky we broke up 3 months ago haha

and tis always MRS. right hand

gah, i forgot about your break up, you even made a thread about it.

i always call it MR, my hand is a guy, wait, that would make it weird

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
O-D-C said:
Cougarman said:
O-D-C said:
^ This

when your girlfriend sees this, learn to get along with mr left hand and mr right hand.

I guess it doesn't matter for an alien anyways. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Many girls.

@shmup, oh yes it matters, this planet has influenced me a little, nice, i found another reason to destroy it

Around the Network

She is now in her early-40s, but Salma Hayek still is the most comely woman I have ever laid my eyes upon. I would break my vow of celibacy to have sex with her...that is how desirable I find her.

Megan.

Jackson50 said:

She is now in her early-40s, but Salma Hayek still is the most comely woman I have ever laid my eyes upon. I would break my vow of celibacy to have sex with her...that is how desirable I find her.

i agree, when i first saw her in desparado, my jaw dropped, and i regard her as one of the hottest woman i have ever seen.

It would have been better sans Antonio Banderas, but I concur with you...she was beyond gorgeous and sexy in that film. I love how she can transform something as innocuous as removing her shirt in an elevator into something sexy and appealing. Her breasts are...breathtaking.

Cougarman said:
O-D-C said:
Cougarman said:
O-D-C said:
^ This

Not if it's your girlfriend's hand. XD