By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Level 5 to OFFER themselves up to SONY if WKC SELLS WELL!!!!!

@soriku

look at my last 2 lines

the site is VERY VERY credible with rumor's

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Soriku said:
The site it links to looks like a blog. I've never even heard of it. The dude just says L5 said that,..but with no proof/info. It was posted last month so don't you think this would've caught on? Doesn't look very legit.

Besides, why would they do that when their success is Professor Layton on the DS?

Rare released a DS game so with that said Sony will have to allow L5 to make DS games if this purchase goes ahead.

darthdevidem01 said:
@soriku

look at my last 2 lines

the site is VERY VERY credible with rumor's

Look at the posts this particular guy has made on this site and say that again.

He has absolutely no rumors posted.  He doesn't post rumors.  He just does fluff pieces.

It's just a blog where the members who are accepted can post stuff on there.

Combined with no actual quote on the matter... and that he treats it as a piece of news we've heard all before.

I gotta say... doesn't look credible.

Or just release professor layton to the psp...

btw, if this is true then this could mean a turn in tides when it comes to nintendo and playstation, Dragonquest on the psp/ps3, and those other great RPG's, that level 5 make.

I will be greatly suprised if this happens.

mM
leo-j said:

btw, if this is true then this could mean a turn in tides when it comes to nintendo and playstation, Dragonquest on the psp/ps3, and those other great RPG's, that level 5 make.

Man Dragon Quest is on the DS what are you talking about

Around the Network
leo-j said:

Level 5 doesn't own Dragon Quest... SE does.

and the other RPGs they do make are assosiated with the PS3 anwyay and likely going to be on it... Dark Cloud 3... and well that's really it.  Level 5 doesn't make too many games.

@soriku

http://www.vgtilt.com/2008/10/uncharted-2-offically-charted-set-to.html

besides many japanese companies have made weird decisions....TOV excusive to 360 & SO4 excusive to 360 being the 2 prime ones.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It would be a good deal for Sony because Level 5 has been called the next Square Enix since the early 2K's and if Sony can get them at a reasonable price, then it will make up for Square's multi-plat stint.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Oh then Level 5 developed Dragon quest.. mhm..

mM
darthdevidem01 said:
@soriku

http://www.vgtilt.com/2008/10/uncharted-2-offically-charted-set-to.html

besides many japanese companies have made weird decisions....TOV excusive to 360 & SO4 excusive to 360 being the 2 prime ones.

VGtilt is just quoting the blog... as in... that's where they got the info from.

Treating the announcment that they would allow Sony to aquire them as fact.

As in it's not a rumor it's been announced and the blog was quoting that and he apparently missed it.

Note he says....

"It would appear that Level 5 has went on record as saying they will gladly become part of Sony's world wide studio branch, "

Even though no record exists.  Hence why he posts it as a rumor.