By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever sh*ted/p*ssed yourself because you coudn't stop playing?

TopCat8 said:
I can't believe there are 16 pages on this thread. I stopped reading after 3. It's ridiculous. Did anyone else actually admit to pissing themselves over a video game? That's retarded.

16 pages?  Good gravy, I only see 2 pages.

Go to edit profile, and then scroll down.  You can change how many posts per page you see.  I guess it defaults to 1 post per page or something.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
TopCat8 said:
I can't believe there are 16 pages on this thread. I stopped reading after 3. It's ridiculous. Did anyone else actually admit to pissing themselves over a video game? That's retarded.

Go to edit profile, and then scroll down.  You can change how many posts per page you see.  I guess it defaults to 1 post per page or something.

Some of us do like shorter pages

It defaults at 10 btw

Please let the thread die. I'm being so flamed >_>
This sh!t is alreay over 2000 views...

Hey, what you may have lost from embarrassment, you have gained in respect for having the hugest balls ever, for being able to admit it.

Welcome to VGChartz.

Hey, what you may have lost from embarrassment, you have gained in respect for having the hugest balls ever, for being able to admit it.

Welcome to VGChartz.

Well thanks... I guess.

You avatar looks a bit suspicious >___>

Around the Network
TopCat8 said:

Sweet. It used to show 50 per page for me, but somehow it changed to only 10 per page and I didn't know how to change it back. Now that you told me, there are only 4 pages of this nonsense.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

One_touch_KO said:
Please let the thread die. I'm being so flamed >_>
This sh!t is alreay over 2000 views...

Dude, what was you expecting?

"Oh yeah, many times, playing WoW. You know those raids take a long time and the healer can't leave"

"Yes, during that awesome chase in GTA IV"

"That time, when i just couldn't pause in MGS 4"

"Dude, we should spread the word!"

Honestly, man...

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

lol, this thread will never die :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
lol, this thread will never die :P

never ever?

Locked.

Title violates forum rules, read them please.

To Each Man, Responsibility